DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
artworks-frq6Z6qV3HMbSyQc-kyzRig-t500x500.jpg

this cover for the track was doper lol
That shyt lame :mjlol:

Claim 20v1 when you got a writing staff brehs :pachaha:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
The stannery has reached all time nasty levels :mjlol:

Its at the point that regardless of what tracks drop from this point onwards, the respective Stan’s are gonna say their guy won. Push Ups is a good 6.5/10 track that deserves a response but even if Kendrick drops a response, I don't think there will be genuine discussions coming from either side.

The level of hyperbole makes me wish social media was a thing when Jay and Nas were beefing. People would have been losing their shyt waiting all those months for Ether to drop :mjlol:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Kendrick is on the clock and needs to drop, but y'all doing the victory lap thing is very reminiscent of the post Takeover era

It's not over until it's over. I do have a hunch that Kendrick just wanted another Control moment, unfortunately for him the stans and media wasn't gonna have that. You can't bark without expecting someone to bite back

What's this clock and how long does it last?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The stannery has reached all time nasty levels :mjlol:

Its at the point that regardless of what tracks drop from this point onwards, the respective Stan’s are gonna say their guy won. Push Ups is a good 6.5/10 track that deserves a response but even if Kendrick drops a response, I don't think there will be genuine discussions coming from either side.

The level of hyperbole makes me wish social media was a thing when Jay and Nas were beefing. People would have been losing their shyt waiting all those months for Ether to drop :mjlol:
That's why we have the streets on youtube. They will weigh in and lay down the gaffle.

Nobody cares what some random white guy who sounds like Mr rogers thinks who won the battle :mjlol:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I don’t care how many times you squabbled in your life, fighting a 5’5” nikka that weights under 140 pounds and who is not a boxer or a trained fighter is like fighting a girl.

Kendrick is on Katt Williams weight class. We all know what happened to Katt Williams when he sucker punched a 15 year old kid.

Kat Williams is skinnier. Kendrick short but stocky

Plus, I can guarantee he's been in way more scraps than drake. Short dudes beat up guys taller than them all the time

At the end of the day, its all about who has the heart and hands to win:yeshrug:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Size 7 :mjlol:

My lil ass nephew bigger than that

Bad blood remix :mjlol: is Tay even cool with nikka like that?

Ain't no way he taking a nikka who made auntie diaries seriously... Come on now.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
That's why we have the streets on youtube. They will weigh in and lay down the gaffle.

Nobody cares what some random white guy who sounds like Mr rogers thinks who won the battle :mjlol:

Even Youtube is corny to me. Unless people are doing bar breakdowns and explaining the disses for the slow peoole, all I’m seeing is a bunch of grown men gossiping and glazing.

I’m just here for the raps :manny: