DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
nikka are you slow? You just posted a 6 min video of drake saying collaborating and shyt is cool. So what are you bytching about? You got it straight from the horses' mouth, yet you still in here bytching about "but but drake got ghostwriters do it wont mean anything if he says kendrick got them".
Ur point sayin "drake cant say it because he has ghostwriters" is a dumb take. That's how big of an issue it would be if Kendrick had writers, that it doesnt matter who said it. It would just be icing on the cake if Drake said it, because he being sending shots at drake having writers.

It doesnt matter if a "real mc" like Lupe exposed it. It would look horrible for it to be exposed at all for someone like kendrick to have ghostwriters (you cant be a hip hop fan at all if you dont understand this point).
Idk why the hell you arguing this. You say you not a kdot fan, so you must be one of the dudes in the thread because you just hate drake.
My nikka u can not be this dumb

Maybe you are though because u a doubling/tripling down on your nonsense

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think anybody works with Drake on his beef tracks. Those shyt sound like 100% him, he been rapping like that since comeback season.

It’s when he’s fukkin around with other people styles that it sounds a lil suspect.
Honestly, we will never really truly know what Drake sounds like. Sadly.

baltimore

Pro
Daps
i watched the white guy on youtube break this shyt down for 30 minutes.. why he say top try and peace it up so many times? didn't j prince tell drake to stand down and do a concert with kanye last time he got into some shyt? what did top do thats close to this?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think anybody works with Drake on his beef tracks. Those shyt sound like 100% him, he been rapping like that since comeback season.

It’s when he’s fukkin around with other people styles that it sounds a lil suspect.

Nope, Hush does his beef tracks

and he's had ghostwriters since the jump including comeback season

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Are you slow?

Drake and mainly his fanbase has been juelzing around ghostwriting for almost 10 years now. They are even stooping as low as trying to catch Hov in a “gotchu” moment when it was recently revealed he took Feelin it from Camp lo. They tried to run w the whole “see even Hov got help”.

@BigMoneyGrip and others are in this exact thread saying that its ok for hip-hop artists to use ghostwriters and reference tracks.

So if it were revealed that Kendrick did in fact get help, are they going to make it out to be some big exposal and wrongdoing on Kendricks end, when they have been saying its ok to have ghostwriters?

Now if Kendrick were battling Lupe, and he exposed it, then yea that would be filthy. I dont wanna hear from Aubrey stans when yall have ok’d this Millie Vanilli ass nikka’s nonsense for a decade.
I said it’s ok? Or did I say that’s where the game is at today? Dont say shyt I didn’t say… I said todays game nobody gives a fukk around who wrote what… I also said with the amount of music that Drake put out its next to impossible for him to write everything… just like who said those who write they drop projects every 3-5 years because they can’t put out the amount of music where it’s them as the sole writer..

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
It really do. I expect Kendrick to body Drake, but at this point I’m starting to question it. How much time you need to respond to some shyt you kicked off?

I get that but maybe he is using this as part of his rollout for his next album and just wants to keep the hype going

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I said it’s ok? Or did I say that’s where the game is at today? Dont say shyt I didn’t say… I said todays game nobody gives a fukk around who wrote what… I also said with the amount of music that Drake put out its next to impossible for him to write everything… just like who said those who write they drop projects every 3-5 years because they can’t put out the amount of music where it’s them as the sole writer..
:dead: