DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

tay1

All Star
Daps
Shyt if Kendrick comes back with some juvenile bars, I will say the same thing I'm saying about the Drake diss. I want real disrespect from both sides, not some audio roast session.

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
He can't do that though...unless hes really out of touch.

People who appreciate bars are .01% of the people judging this battle. And public opinion means everything when it comes to shyt this big. He needs to shyt on him, clown him and it needs to be direct. Because thats what Drake is gonna do to him. That lyrical shyt is out the window in 2024 beefs.

Bars on bars on bars and nobody really knows what the hell hes talking about but it sounds cool is probably an instant L.
This is a MAJOR thing I've realized in regards to how Kendrick has to respond.

I've watched several reactions to Drake's diss on YouTube, and the SIMPLEST shyt went over people's heads :snoop:

Most people still think the "Drop and Gimme 50" line is just Drake mocking the vid of Kendrick doing pushups.

Even worse, I lost count of the number of times I heard people responding to the line "Top said 'Drop and gimme fifty'" with "'Top?' NBA Youngboy's nickname is 'Top'! What Youngboy got to do with this?!" :gladbron:

Kendrick has to tread carefully. If he goes too highbrow and subtle then it won't click with most people outside of rap nerds.

A Line like "Metro, shut yo hoe ass up and make some drums, nikka" is so simple yet so effective to capture the ear of the average listener.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You gotta be the slow one if you cant grasp why this would look bad on kendrick no matter the ghostwriting shyt attached to Drake. It's basic. All the kdot stans in this thread, you see how none have come backing up ur dumb take? Im done trying to argue the point, you can just be loud and wrong.
Nobody said it wouldnt look bad on kendrick fool.
I literally just said it would look crazy if a real Mc like Lupe exposed that.

You whiteboy stans are hilarious. Cant answer if ghostwriting is acceptable or not

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
"like ya label boy, you're in the the scope/interscope":beli:

"You're gonna feel the aftermath of what I write down":beli:

"the way you doing splits your pants might rip" :beli:

"I'll be with bodyguards like whitney":beli:

We are suppose to be impress with bars like these because they are play on words/double entendre. shyt is weak.
:mjpls: You realize you caping for a midget fakkit that wears size 7 shoes that got wiped down by SZA, Travis, and Savage?

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its whack for Drake to use ghostwriters and try to act like his battle Ws are legit.

But guess what, Kendrick knew the deal before throwing shots so it’s still whack for him to puss out. I don’t think he is though. Just because he ain’t giving Drake what he wants and dropping right now doesn’t mean a reply ain’t coming.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Nobody said it wouldnt look bad on kendrick fool.
I literally just said it would look crazy if a real Mc like Lupe exposed that.

You whiteboy stans are hilarious. Cant answer if ghostwriting is acceptable or not
nikka are you slow? You just posted a 6 min video of drake saying collaborating and shyt is cool. So what are you bytching about? You got it straight from the horses' mouth, yet you still in here bytching about "but but drake got ghostwriters do it wont mean anything if he says kendrick got them".
Ur point sayin "drake cant say it because he has ghostwriters" is a dumb take. That's how big of an issue it would be if Kendrick had writers, that it doesnt matter who said it. It would just be icing on the cake if Drake said it, because he being sending shots at drake having writers.

It doesnt matter if a "real mc" like Lupe exposed it. It would look horrible for it to be exposed at all for someone like kendrick to have ghostwriters (you cant be a hip hop fan at all if you dont understand this point).
Idk why the hell you arguing this. You say you not a kdot fan, so you must be one of the dudes in the thread because you just hate drake.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its whack for Drake to use ghostwriters and try to act like his battle Ws are legit.

But guess what, Kendrick knew the deal before throwing shots so it’s still whack for him to puss out. I don’t think he is though. Just because he ain’t giving Drake what he wants and dropping right now doesn’t mean a reply ain’t coming.
I don’t think anybody works with Drake on his beef tracks. Those shyt sound like 100% him, he been rapping like that since comeback season.

It’s when he’s fukkin around with other people styles that it sounds a lil suspect.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I don’t care how many times you squabbled in your life, fighting a 5’5” nikka that weights under 140 pounds and who is not a boxer or a trained fighter is like fighting a girl.

Kendrick is on Katt Williams weight class. We all know what happened to Katt Williams when he sucker punched a 15 year old kid.

Nah, that's different...kat Williams was fighting a kid with OBVIOUS squabbles... BOTH got into more fights in their life than Drake.

Only time Drake got in a fight was when he broke his arm after Diddy grabbed his ass in the club...or was that J Cole.

:russ: