DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
""Maroon 5 need a verse you better make it witty, then we need a verse for the swifties""

What does this mean Coli? :patrice:

Kendrick has done songs with both Maroon 5 and Taylor Swift. Both were pop hits. I’d assume he’s calling out Kendrick’s hypocrisy on some “Is it oochie wally wally or is it One Mic” type steeze

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This woulda been a fire bar-out track, drop and give me 50 will prolly get some video challenges going on social

But as a diss he didn't say anything that made me think about any of the rappers he mentioned differently. He officially took the gloves off and named names tho :ohlawd: that's ALL we needed to make sure we got an official rap beef no one can run away from now

IDK where he thinks his relationship with 21 stands but :pachaha: this is where being from the south fr kicks in. A nikka like 21 will stay silent and let Aubrey think he's co-signing the metro slander for as long as it takes, Drake gotta be huffing bath salts to think Savage gonna side with him over the first producer that put him on, from his own city :mjlol: that's absurdly dangerous.

I don't think I heard a single Haymaker in there tho :jbhmm: @theflyest @wizworld @TripleAgent @ReasonableMatic @Kidd Dibiase @EA was this track just a flurry of jabs or nah

Nothing super vulgar in there at all, could be bait, could be typical Aubrey not being as lethal as advertised

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
The inflections in his voice (pause) makes me believe this shyt is real, don't believe AI can recreate that. And this is how Drake been sounding recently so. But I liked he actually named names, this is a bait shot. Let's see what Kendrick got coming for him, I know it's gon be lit.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Nailed it, it was the wrong angle to go at. He isn't even TDE anymore..it seems he had those lines ready and they don't make sense. They both in similar positions label wise I guess, where more independent and more control. The beat is also forgettable. Drake wasn't economical with his words. I feel that is the key to a good diss. Look at Jada - Checkmate, every word and line hit. Drake talking too much.. it is a first shot tho and it is decent for sure.. def level above cole
Checkmate and Problem Child is what I was thinking of too
Just boom boom boom

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I've seen people in the thread saying Weeknd won because he was behind the leak. Why does that matter though?

Even if it's a leak it still says what it has to say.

Because it isn't mastered it's not legit?
Sounds like weekend trying to deflect from the fact Drake called him a homo indirectly so that’s why he doing extra shyt

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If Kendrick responds, he will gain my respect. I just don't think he will. I don't think Kendrick can go to that dark place to get at him. But again, if he does respect.

Kendrick been wanting this since 2014. The song, if not A.I., insinuates that Kendrick has had a diss in the tuck for the past four years.

Kendrick would 100% respond if this is real