DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then why would he shout him out?

I don’t know that intricate level of gossip lol

He was being sassy. Ja recently reposted Metro Boomin’s album and said “stay on that side”

Metro and Drake have ongoing smoke bc Ja messed with Drake’s ex. The chick who he rented out dodger stadium for.

Drake supposedly been trying to get at his babymom. This is all twitter gossip.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You chase me around every day in this website now you’re bytching 🤣🤣🤣

You a clown in real life.

I’d spit in your face and you’d do nothing.
I don’t know why the mods haven’t bushed your faggitt ass yet.. always making threads about homo shyt..

You ain’t spitting in no one’s face..

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Bro he's not capable of anything mucn better than this. He's not that guy. Kendrick is really gonna do this man dirty. It's gonna be iconic. K dot knows like that was weak. That wasn't shyt but a backhand.
Like That didn't have better bars than this :hubie:

Kendrick gotta show me, the only reason i give him a point is because Cole backed out

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leading with Top tells me he doesn't have the shyt he needs to win this. Kendrick not on TDE anymore, there is no label arrangement, nor is there extortion at play. Add in the Maroon 5 and Swiftie shyt and it feels like a dude grasping at old shyt. This feels like a diss he's had tucked for years and has been changing lines to keep it current but...the current shyt isn't enough.

Don't get me wrong. It's a good diss. But like the Cole one...weak beat and not enough body blows. If you're rapping with someone who can take your head off, you should try to take their head off first.
I gotta disagree here. If Top was out here pimping kdot than that gotta hurt his ego

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Drake is not under YM but birdman said him and Drake will always be in business and he is under universal I don’t understand how it’s hard to understand
That’s a play on words bro and birdman is known for the duck tails.. nikka is master P light.. Birdman ain’t getting no bread off of Drake.