DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
This fakkit won’t drop this officially, and his stupid Stan’s will say he responded, and expect Kendrick to respond officially. A clan of stupid fools
...you dont want Kendrick to drop a reply going all-in?

I hope this ups the ante for everyone

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Whitney is Kendrick wife.

be with some bodyguards like Whitney
Top say drop your lil' midget ass, better fukkin'
Ayy, better drop and get me 50
Ayy, drop and get me 50
Drop and get me 50
nikkas really got me out here talkin' like I'm 50
Ayy, nikkas really got me out here rappin' what I'm livin'
I might take your latest girl and cuff her like I'm Ricky

Tried to hit Kendrick with the double and threw a shot at Ross.

I love it!!! But it ain’t enough K DOT THE CULTURE :blessed: :blessed:
I know that’s his wife.

I’m wondering if that was a reference because Drake knows something about his wife.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
""Maroon 5 need a verse you better make it witty, then we need a verse for the swifties""

What does this mean Coli? :patrice:
He's talking about Top making Kendrick do all kinds of features, his entire angle on Kendrick is Top was the puppet master until he left TDE and now Kendrick is alone and vulnerable.

Imo it's not really solid because none of these people (top, 21 savage, Travis) have actually declared they "sided" with Drake, he's just saying stuff to try to cause friction in their groups

Unfortunately, ALL of the parties he's dissing are from the streets so idk why he's trusting them at all, nikka said he called Top and top said Kendrick is on his own :mjlol: nikka yea right, he lied. Them Canadian goons would get flayed in public by Top himself if push came to shove, fukk a record contract, that man knows Kendrick's father from decades ago and the entire world knows it from that Duckworth record.

I think that's the main issue with how Drake approaches beef, we saw this with Pusha T. Ovo reached out to real nikkas that had street beef with him im VA, and they were so thorough (and had no respect for Canada) they still reached out to Push and let him know, beef aside.

People do not respect that guy but he thinks reaching out to someone's enemies with his popularity and money is the answer :snoop:

Last edited:

tay1

All Star
Daps
Respect for the response.

Outside of that, weak diss. Let’s be real. It isn’t trash. It’s mid. **** don’t sound mixed.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
But Drake going at Kendrick about Contract splits and doing pop crossovers is really just not self aware it’s the same problem Cole had Kendrick is just a really hard rapper/person to diss
Everyone else on that track but Kendrick got the worst of it. That’s why most of his bars towards Kendrick had to do with height. Lol. Contract splits bars is peak Drizzy. Again, good track. Solid response from Drizzy, but what else can he realistically say about Kendrick besides “you wear size 7 in mens?” Is the next KDot diss gonna be about how Kendrick has to order happy meals and can’t sit at the grown folks table? :mjlol:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
...you dont want Kendrick to drop a reply going all-in?

I hope this ups the ante for everyone
The thing is, Kendrick won’t reply to a track which hasn’t been released officially..

Drake fans will still act like this is an official response

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick been wanting this since 2014. The song, if not A.I., insinuates that Kendrick has had a diss in the tuck for the past four years.

Kendrick would 100% respond if this is real

This.

“You’ve had the song for 4 years drop that shyt or shut your mouth”

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
He's talking about Top making Kendrick do all kinds of features, his entire angle on Kendrick is Top was the puppet master until he left TDE and now Kendrick is alone and vulnerable.

Imo it's not really solid because none of these people (top, 21 savage, Travis) have actually declared they "sided" with Drake, he's just saying stuff to try to cause friction in their groups

Unfortunately, ALL of the parties he's dissing are from the streets so idk why he's trusting them at all, nikka said he called Top and top said Kendrick is on his own :mjlol: nikka yea right, them Canadian goons would get flayed in public by Top himself if push came to shove, fukk a record contract, that man knows Kendrick's father from decades ago and the entire world knows it from that Duckworth record
He was talking bout Cole in that part