DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
He was being sassy. Ja recently reposted Metro Boomin’s album and said “stay on that side”

Metro and Drake have ongoing smoke bc Ja messed with Drake’s ex. The chick who he rented out dodger stadium for.

Drake supposedly been trying to get at his babymom. This is all twitter gossip.
This shyt gay. If I gotta know this much about these people to understand their “beef” and their bars, this shyt ain’t for me. :hubie:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i hope kendrick doesnt leave his stans out to dry because the way these dudes talk about "kendrick is gonna do him so dirty" as if we have any concrete proof of kendrick jumping out the window once in his career...

kendricks response has to be on story of adidon level (top 5 diss track of all time) or you nikkas will be looking crazy in here

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Cole stepping out is going to age like wine. This was never about him. The fans and stans dragged him in it

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you nikkas saying is trash but yall just dikk riding the fukk outta Kendrick for a month for these lines “mfer the big 3 nikka, it’s just big me nikka.” And “for all your dogs get buried that k with these 9s he gonna see pet cemetery” and “Prince outlived Mike Jack nikka”. I can’t take yall serious sometimes :mjlol:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
if i'm mal i gotta punch rory

mal heard it, told rory about it and rory couldn't help himself to let it be known he was in the cool girls club

probably jeopardising mal's relationship (even though he he's also gotta take accountability for telling rory)
I see why Buddens used to always treat that ginger head ass nikka :scust: He think he cool and different cause he a cracka that managed to infiltrate a Black fraternity. Never forget he asked :scusthov: permission to propose to his own gf

I like it….

:laff:

He went at everybody…..
Whoever he got to replace Quentin is fire :banderas:

OVO sweatshop in top form

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This woulda been a fire bar-out track, drop and give me 50 will prolly get some video challenges going on social

But as a diss he didn't say anything that made me think about any of the rappers he mentioned differently. He officially took the gloves off and named names tho :ohlawd: that's ALL we needed to make sure we got an official rap beef no one can run away from now

IDK where he thinks his relationship with 21 stands but :pachaha: this is where being from the south fr kicks in. A nikka like 21 will stay silent and let Aubrey think he's co-signing the metro slander for as long as it takes, Drake gotta be huffing bath salts to think Savage gonna side with him over the first producer that put him on, from his own city :mjlol: that's absurdly dangerous.

I don't think I heard a single Haymaker in there tho :jbhmm: @theflyest @wizworld @TripleAgent @ReasonableMatic @Kidd Dibiase @EA was this track just a flurry of jabs or nah

Nothing super vulgar in there at all, could be bait, could be typical Aubrey not being as lethal as advertised
speed bagging not the heavy bag