DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
the industry was alluding to hearing the diss
weeknd says drake has leaks in his operation on metro album
the rough draft of drakes diss drops
weeknd immediately goes on ig story to laugh

basically took the wind out of drake's sail by not letting him polish this up even if its still a good diss
I've seen people in the thread saying Weeknd won because he was behind the leak. Why does that matter though?

Even if it's a leak it still says what it has to say.

Because it isn't mastered it's not legit?

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Did she smash one of Kendrick’s bodyguards?

No, and Drake, he would drop a reference now and then say something crazy in his next diss track

Whitney is Kendrick wife.

be with some bodyguards like Whitney
Top say drop your lil' midget ass, better fukkin'
Ayy, better drop and get me 50
Ayy, drop and get me 50
Drop and get me 50
nikkas really got me out here talkin' like I'm 50
Ayy, nikkas really got me out here rappin' what I'm livin'
I might take your latest girl and cuff her like I'm Ricky

Tried to hit Kendrick with the double and threw a shot at Ross.

I love it!!! But it ain’t enough K DOT THE CULTURE :blessed: :blessed:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leading with Top tells me he doesn't have the shyt he needs to win this. Kendrick not on TDE anymore, there is no label arrangement, nor is there extortion at play. Add in the Maroon 5 and Swiftie shyt and it feels like a dude grasping at old shyt. This feels like a diss he's had tucked for years and has been changing lines to keep it current but...the current shyt isn't enough.

Don't get me wrong. It's a good diss. But like the Cole one...weak beat and not enough body blows. If you're rapping with someone who can take your head off, you should try to take their head off first.
Nailed it, it was the wrong angle to go at. He isn't even TDE anymore..it seems he had those lines ready and they don't make sense. They both in similar positions label wise I guess, where more independent and more control. The beat is also forgettable. Drake wasn't economical with his words. I feel that is the key to a good diss. Look at Jada - Checkmate, every word and line hit. Drake talking too much.. it is a first shot tho and it is decent for sure.. def level above cole

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
"Metro shut your ass up and make some drums":heh:The delivery and energy was good but the bars especially for Kendrick were:ehh:Not Ether or Story of Addidon level of venom.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
I've seen people in the thread saying Weeknd won because he was behind the leak. Why does that matter though?

Even if it's a leak it still says what it has to say.

Because it isn't mastered it's not legit?

This is far from over but it was a huge chess move because now the song has very little chance of being a "hit" like Like That

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
IF?

Kendrick been asking for this for 10 years ain’t no if
Sure, but is he gonna "go there". This leak is Drake insulting him. I wanna see if he's gonna do a "Story of Addion". Or he still gonna jab. If another jab it's over in my mind.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
its not trash but it doesnt give you that feeling you get when you hear a classic diss
Are you judging on the combo of the lyrics and beat or just the lyrics? Honest question? The song doesn’t sound mixed yet.. lyrics and flow wish it was a great response where he addressing all of them.. people will give Drake props just for being dude going at multiple people

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
Now that it hasn't been shot down as fake and we can talk about it as if it is real...

It's not a bomb but it's a few shots back and I'm ready for rounds 3+