DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
""Maroon 5 need a verse you better make it witty, then we need a verse for the swifties""

What does this mean Coli? :patrice:

Nate

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

if i'm mal i gotta punch rory

mal heard it, told rory about it and rory couldn't help himself to let it be known he was in the cool girls club

probably jeopardising mal's relationship (even though he he's also gotta take accountability for telling rory)

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Break it down for me

the industry was alluding to hearing the diss
weeknd says drake has leaks in his operation on metro album
the rough draft of drakes diss drops
weeknd immediately goes on ig story to laugh

basically took the wind out of drake's sail by not letting him polish this up even if its still a good diss

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Where is birdman still getting a percentage? Drake been done with young money label since the scorpion album.. why you in here cappin…. look at all the album credits after scorpion you don’t see young money label on there
Drake is not under YM but birdman said him and Drake will always be in business and he is under universal I don’t understand how it’s hard to understand

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Leading with Top tells me he doesn't have the shyt he needs to win this. Kendrick not on TDE anymore, there is no label arrangement, nor is there extortion at play. Add in the Maroon 5 and Swiftie shyt and it feels like a dude grasping at old shyt. This feels like a diss he's had tucked for years and has been changing lines to keep it current but...the current shyt isn't enough.

Don't get me wrong. It's a good diss. But like the Cole one...weak beat and not enough body blows. If you're rapping with someone who can take your head off, you should try to take their head off first.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
If Kendrick responds, he will gain my respect. I just don't think he will. I don't think Kendrick can go to that dark place to get at him. But again, if he does respect.
He doesn't even have to go to a "dark place". There is plenty of factual information Kendrick can use to hit back. He don't gotta disrespect his family or disabled friend to come out on top.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
worst beef ever. what happened to the game i used to love?

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
like that is vs first person shooter bruh

kendrick will get his 3 minutes to pop his shyt now and im sure weeknd gave him the track a while ago so he been prepping.

Like that was a response to FPS. I'm sure the next diss will be more direct since it seems like kendricks been wanting this battle for some reason.
Nahh. FPS was not a diss record. Like that clearly was.