DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
So many quotables in one song

I could never be your #1 fan/Your first #1 had to put in your hand :leon:

What's a prince to a king, he a son, nikka :wow:

Metro, shut ya hoe azz up make some drums nikka :russ:

Drizzy Chippendale, probably got ya bytch chanel :youngsabo:

Every song that made it on a chart he got from Drizzy/ Worried about whatever goin' on with you and :takedat:

Bros turnin' hoes, dawg like I ain't got enough of those :childplease:
Trash :mjlol:

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Man yall dont know what that nikka gonna do lmfao chill with the tumblr homoerotic fan fiction and lets just see wtf happens next
nikkas can’t speculate for fun? Lmao foh. We starting dialogues until something does happen. It’s a forum after all. You don’t have to read.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
He's not relevant to this thread

giphy.gif

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Man somebody tell pusha to sit his ass down and let us have the main event. These dudes looking corny as hell now. First Lupe's goofy ass crying for attention now this. Pusha gonna make himself look like a clown if he drops.

I agree. We don’t need a dis from him.

I’m all for another Pusha project though, so hopefully that’s all it is.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I think Kendrick's response to Drake's diss is going to be something we aren't expecting and cause problems. It's no way someone as creative as him comes back with just bars. It's going to be something different.

Yeah. That nicca is so much a perfectionist, that I’m expecting a full rollout with a video and everything. He’s not just going to drop a song online.

He should come thru and crush the buildings like Snoop and the Dogg Pound did. Giant Kendrick mobbin through Toronto kicking down towers and shyt. LOL
Y’all just wishing on ⭐️ atp

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I agree. We don’t need a dis from him.

I’m all for another Pusha project though, so hopefully that’s all it is.

I`m not against the memes and clowning what the actual participants are doing, but all this royal rumble speculation shyt is lame until nikkas formally bow in lol.

Pusha jumping in just looks lame as shyt, and further boosts Drake sympathizers with the it took 100 nikkas to take down 1.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Same Sister 2 Sister gossiping ass nikkas will cry about who real and who soft
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

"guuuurl Omarion say a bomb is coming chiiiiiiiile"
I said nothing even close to what you’re trying to paint lol you nikkas wanna be too cool on an Internet forum and it’s corny.:francis: