DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a masterful example of rap smark fan fiction fantasy booking

“This is David vs Goliath guys …Kenny is a poor independent artist and a soldier of light on a righteous path of destiny to vanquish evil in the record industry”

:mjlol:

Kenny please hurry up and drop this goddamn diss before the Kenny-crybabies morph this shyt into some kinda weirdo death cult

Even if this fan fiction I don’t think its far-fetched. Drake is a giant in the hip hop landscape and it’s interesting how he jumps on all these new artists tracks and then disappears after. Even the association with big sexy red I believe Joe when he says Drake is paid to promote her.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh....Kendrick is still on Interscope/UMG. pgLang is kind of set up like TDE: it is a separate label/art house company that can shop artists to any label it wants, instead of being married to one. For instance, Keem is signed to Columbia/Sony. The more typical move is what Cole did with Interscope: Dreamville is signed to Interscope so whenever their artists drop, it's Interscope.

If people want to speculate on label power and fukkery, the bigger question is how much influence will the label have over how this beef is resolved. They're both on UMG. Drake is the golden child but...so is Kendrick.

I think it could be a ploy to run this shyt up in streams and business. It will be telling with how Kendrick responds. This why I said it was a roll out the Drake response could help drive sales if Kendrick drops a project out of it because people are expecting to see what he says. It’s interesting how Drake didn’t officially release this response. Could be all label driven.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Even if this fan fiction I don’t think its far-fetched. Drake is a giant in the hip hop landscape and it’s interesting how he jumps on all these new artists tracks and then disappears after. Even the association with big sexy red I believe Joe when he says Drake is paid to promote her.

Very interesting how Drake did the same thing for Kendrick as he did for Sexxy

Wonder if she’ll be making diss tracks about him in a couple of years

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

He’s absolutely right and the folks currently doing it are partaking in fukk boy behavior similar to folks who used to purposefully mislabel songs back in the limewire days trying to get their songs out. Even when it’s good, it’s a really really dangerous game that can have all kinds of negative implications.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very interesting how Drake did the same thing for Kendrick as he did for Sexxy

Wonder if she’ll be making diss tracks about him in a couple of years

Nah I think Kendrick caught on early that’s why he hasn’t done a record with Drake since good kid maad city. Sexxy Red don’t seem business savvy enough to see what’s going on.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Nah I think Kendrick caught on early that’s why he hasn’t done a record with Drake since good kid maad city. Sexxy Red don’t seem business savvy enough to see what’s going on.

Wild thing is I’d be willing to bet money Sexxy got a better deal than Kendrick does…more streamlined and less top heavy (see what I did there)…

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This So this why Ross really mad? :mjlol: got emmmm!!! :pachaha:

Yeah, two-point-two for the Rafael Nadal
Don't act like you're happy for me now
Don't act like you wasn't prayin' for catastrophic collapses
Catalog is immaculate
Still runnin' the game, don't ask me about the practice
Ho, you go on vacation, don't ask me about relaxin'
Not sure if you know but I'm actually Michael Jackson”. :ohhh:

This is so stupid
Even if this fan fiction I don’t think it’s far-fetched. Drake is a giant in the hip hop landscape and it’s interesting how he jumps on all these new artists tracks and then disappears after. Even the association with big sexy red I believe Joe when he says Drake is paid to promote her.
Everybody collaborates with the hot new artist

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
So this why Ross really mad? :mjlol: got emmmm!!! :pachaha:

Yeah, two-point-two for the Rafael Nadal
Don't act like you're happy for me now
Don't act like you wasn't prayin' for catastrophic collapses
Catalog is immaculate
Still runnin' the game, don't ask me about the practice
Ho, you go on vacation, don't ask me about relaxin'
Not sure if you know but I'm actually Michael Jackson”. :ohhh:

isnt that Snoop shyt? Gammarecords or is that something else?