DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Yeah. That nicca is so much a perfectionist, that I’m expecting a full rollout with a video and everything. He’s not just going to drop a song online.

He should come thru and crush the buildings like Snoop and the Dogg Pound did. Giant Kendrick mobbin through Toronto kicking down towers and shyt. LOL
Right. Because when has Kendrick ever half assed something. Everything he drops is theatric. This isn’t the time but I won’t complain whatever does.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

So this why Ross really mad? :mjlol: got emmmm!!! :pachaha:

Yeah, two-point-two for the Rafael Nadal
Don't act like you're happy for me now
Don't act like you wasn't prayin' for catastrophic collapses
Catalog is immaculate
Still runnin' the game, don't ask me about the practice
Ho, you go on vacation, don't ask me about relaxin'
Not sure if you know but I'm actually Michael Jackson”. :ohhh:

• Haha
Reactions: Him

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

This is a masterful example of rap smark fan fiction fantasy booking

“This is David vs Goliath guys …Kenny is a poor independent artist and a soldier of light on a righteous path of destiny to vanquish evil in the record industry”

:mjlol:

Kenny please hurry up and drop this goddamn diss before the Kenny-crybabies morph this shyt into some kinda weirdo death cult

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Eh....Kendrick is still on Interscope/UMG. pgLang is kind of set up like TDE: it is a separate label/art house company that can shop artists to any label it wants, instead of being married to one. For instance, Keem is signed to Columbia/Sony. The more typical move is what Cole did with Interscope: Dreamville is signed to Interscope so whenever their artists drop, it's Interscope.

If people want to speculate on label power and fukkery, the bigger question is how much influence will the label have over how this beef is resolved. They're both on UMG. Drake is the golden child but...so is Kendrick.