DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
If Rick Ross or anyone from TDE posted a Drake Deep Fake y’all would be

:gladbron: :mjlol: :laff::laff::laff::mjlol::gladbron:

:unimpressed:
Speak for me huh? I don’t have a dog in this bullshyt! Bars or go home this shyt is so wack you meth babies want a meme war so bad

tDames

Pro
Daps
So is it confirmed that it's A.I. yet? It sounds like the trained A.I. program rapped by someone. Drake don't even put words together like this either

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
This Big 3 Beef is weak for the simple fact that Neither of these 3 are built for this.

Kdot hops out of the bushes every couple years talking shyt and jumps back in the bushes, Comes back and drop a album much weirder than the last.

Drake isn't even owning up to his own record, why not put it on your channel or send it to a DJ or a radio show? And dikkriding Akademiks don't count. So we still out here speculating if it's real. He would much rather send texts to his mom and troll a nikkah who don't rap

JCole definitely ain't built. He proved that already going back to the Lil pump shyt.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
You saying Top Dawg telling Kenny it’s a go no?
I think Kendrick's response to Drake's diss is going to be something we aren't expecting and cause problems. It's no way someone as creative as him comes back with just bars. It's going to be something different.

Last edited:
Daps
I think Kendrick's response to Drake's diss is going to be something we aren't expecting and cause problems. It's no way someone as creative as him comes back with just bars. It's going to be something different.
He gon sing it

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shiiiit, Drake has been the ENTIRE rollout for Future and Metro..song is #1, both albums are doing numbers…Ross is getting the biggest visibility ever for his transition into a social media comedian, Epic might open up a budget for him to put out his first album in three years…get his 30k units first week off…plan went perfectly as far as I can see….using the Heel Drake Stimmy is carrying these nikkas…Kendrick just has to FINALLY live up to this unearned reputation as some kind of untouchable battle rap god people have been attributing to him since Control and all is right with the world
Umm.....the album was highly anticipated before the drake shyt...highly

REAL6

All Star
Daps

son goes by many names b...Drizzy or Aubrey or jus Aubs...n the Artist Formerly Known as Wheelchair Jimmy nahmean. But yalls might know him as The Kitten Whisperer aka The Harvester of Pauses aka The Taio Cruz of Hip Hop aka Young Garnier Fructis the pre-cum baby aka Jennifer Aniston's favorite emcee....

:russ: