DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I think Kendrick's response to Drake's diss is going to be something we aren't expecting and cause problems. It's no way someone as creative as him comes back with just bars. It's going to be something different.

Yeah. That nicca is so much a perfectionist, that I’m expecting a full rollout with a video and everything. He’s not just going to drop a song online.

He should come thru and crush the buildings like Snoop and the Dogg Pound did. Giant Kendrick mobbin through Toronto kicking down towers and shyt. LOL

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah. That nicca is so much a perfectionist, that I’m expecting a full rollout with a video and everything. He’s not just going to drop a song online.

He should come thru and crush the buildings like Snoop and the Dogg Pound did. Giant Kendrick mobbin through Toronto kicking down towers and shyt. LOL

Man yall dont know what that nikka gonna do lmfao chill with the tumblr homoerotic fan fiction and lets just see wtf happens next

Justise M

Superstar
Daps

Anything to distract from the bars. Dude just needs to rap, none of that extra stuff

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

son goes by many names b...Drizzy or Aubrey or jus Aubs...n the Artist Formerly Known as Wheelchair Jimmy nahmean. But yalls might know him as The Kitten Whisperer aka The Harvester of Pauses aka The Taio Cruz of Hip Hop aka Young Garnier Fructis the pre-cum baby aka Jennifer Aniston's favorite emcee....

:russ:
Jennifer Aniston's favorite emcee.

:dead:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
So many quotables in one song

I could never be your #1 fan/Your first #1 had to put in your hand :leon:

What's a prince to a king, he a son, nikka :wow:

Metro, shut ya hoe azz up make some drums nikka :russ:

Drizzy Chippendale, probably got ya bytch chanel :youngsabo:

Every song that made it on a chart he got from Drizzy/ Worried about whatever goin' on with you and :takedat:

Bros turnin' hoes, dawg like I ain't got enough of those :childplease:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
vs

:jbhmm:Does a real lyrist respond right away or take his time because of his writing team :unsure:
That ross shyt was a jab like he said. That's why he can turn it over in 2 hours. And it was still better than that weak shyt that took BBL and his writing team 2 WEEKS to make. K dot can drop something better in 2 hours too. But kendrick isn't coming to throw a jab. He's coming to create a masterpiece. Cause that's what he does. This is not going to be some run of the mill diss track. It's going to be a surgical annihilation and a work of art that's gonna be remembered throughout history.