DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
The more this plays out the more I respect J Cole decision to disengage. I don’t see good music coming from this. It’s not advancing hip hop and the internet is infested with bad memes, jokes and terrible comedians making content from it.
Coping for Jcole being a fukking p*ssy ass spineless lightskin :mjlol:

vino

Superstar
Daps
The battle was between Cole and Kenny.. it was never going to be no real beef just lyrical competition… Folk are disappointed in Cole because his catalog and features up until the point was trending all the way up for him to just say fukk it smh

That’s like a nikka passing every grade in high school and then when he becomes a senior in graduation year then nikka decide to drop out :snoop:

But, if there’s a genuine friendship there then I wouldn’t care about pleasing fans. It is what it is at the point. The fans will move on. All Cole has to do is keep making good music.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I can really see it: dude drops a track at the right time with shots at Kendrick, Future, etc. everyone going to be :mjgrin: :gladbron: and switch up again.

Fan and crowd psychology is funny like that.

Essentially he's now the underdog and they're the ivory tower.

Again, this shyt is great.

One simple track/alliance basically got the hip-hop world shaken up and turned on it's head. Some WWE storyline shyt right here.
Said it in the other thread.

Giving someone more attack area makes for a more grand diss track.

That said, the Rick Ross response :wow:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tried to tell folk. I said this before ross dropped out nowhere and now drakes diss already came and went :mjlol:

Nggas talkin bout some ‘good starter diss’. Nah ngga you put your best foot forward ain’t no ‘bait’ or saving clips

That's what I dislike about this new era of disses if dudes ain't constantly sneak dissing, they are purposely saving content for some imaginary next round that may never come, they are not even being strategic about it, they are openly telling you that's the case. It's like a director telling you to skip part one of a film and wait on part 2 :snoop:

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
If it do come out that Kendrick is associating with / succumbing to the attention whoring and dealing with the likees of Kai Cenat and Akademiks..... :scust: would be a legit hit to his rep. Nipsey gonna be rollin over his grave.

Akademiks being a focal point in this is embarrassingly nasty work for the culture.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends on talent..in rap? Its a disgrace but obviously singers are ultra talented no matter who is writing..Christina Aguilera, Luthor Vandross, Sam Cooke, R Kelly, Kelly Clarkson, Whitney Houston.

Yep, I don't know why dudes still try to spin it, in Hip Hop it's a cardinal sin, it does not apply to other genres

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Your last one bricked, you really not on shyt
They make excuses for you cause they hate to see me lit

This is when I was like maybe this really is AI:patrice:.....bars so trash I figured no way drake could approve it. Even for a regular throwaway song it's horrible. Much less a "nuclear" diss track. Imagine prime nas, jay, or black thought saying some shyt like this :mjlol:

It's so obvious to see which lines drake is gifted vs the ones he made on his own. One bar decent next one atrocious. Even the best lines on here are very surface level. Whole writing staff bout to get massacred.