DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt if that bodyguard part is true this went from a good diss to :whoo:

Kendrick confirmed they was engaged in 2015 and her last name still not Lamar 9 years later? fukk gwan on :patrice:

She look like one of those chicks that the dominant one in her relationship Jada Pinkett energy:huhldup:

That’s K Dots wife? Y’all be on it lol

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yea he got murked on that Pete rock tip.

South looking real weak in this beef shyt.

Cole folded; rozay diss is straight buns.

Its up to K-dot or Canada really running things.
canada been running shyt
where have you been

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
are we too spoiled by nas going at roc a fella and lox going at 50? cause both this drake and rick ross response are luke warm. is there something qwrong with me for expecting something more lyrical??
inoe drake can do it he did itwith the duppy song.

edit - i dont think this is ai probably a reference track that was going to get more refined.
I feel like all the disses are "matching energy" of some sort. Feel like everybody holding back trying to see who go be the 1st one to really lay a bomb down and send the internet up. Until then it's just jabs although I feel rick Ross swung the hardest.

I think this will turn down though and go away only way this turns up is of kendrick comes out and drops a no Vaseline ether takeover hit em up etc level of diss and I just don't see that from kendrick.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I generally don't like Drake's vocal, but the whispering he does on this make it worse. shyt sound lowkey pause worthy with the drop & gimme 50 bridge. nikka so used to making song for the hoes, he's sing songing that shyt in his diss the same way he would if he was trying do another Nice For What hit :scusthov:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Beef grades so far

Drake B+
basically just styled on these nyggas. Everybody wanna see him lose like Mayweather. Pusha the only nygga who understood the assignment so far

Kendrick B+
His bars aint what gets him this score..its the fact he was willing to start the rap war.

Ross C
Now you hate Drake. But you let him embarrass Meek who became a walking/talking L ever since. You cosigned Drake for years.

Future D
This nygga opened the back door (no Diddy) for this whole shyt and watching other nyggas do the dirty work. Why Future not getting barred up for this is unreal. Future the easiest nygga to ether honestly. Chasing all Bow wow bytches and losing his son is light work

Cole F
I just gotta laugh. Nygga got in the bed and pulled the covers over his head hoping the monsters in the room would go away.

ASAP F
Just continue to be Mr RiRi and sit this out. he still my dude tho.

Weekend F
Dissing a nygga in high voice is comical..lol

Symba F
Clout chaser. Already forgotten about

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:pachaha:Breh your name is based on a fictional character from a TV show by none other than Oreo rapper Childish c00nbino. Sit down and shut your bytch ass up you worthless fakkit.
A nikka who’s wild mango in real life too :scust:

JKMV0Jb.jpeg