DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
How was he spineless. He dropped a record, then realized his friendship was more valuable than pleasing random fans.
He shouldn’t had dropped it in the first place then.
Its competition everything he said wasn’t finna come to them doing fist fighting.
He’s a punk and sit when he pees :manny:
I hope Kendrick destroys him :mjlol: showing that kind of weakness pathetic

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The battle was between Cole and Kenny.. it was never going to be no real beef just lyrical competition… Folk are disappointed in Cole because his catalog and features up until the point was trending all the way up for him to just say fukk it smh

That’s like a nikka passing every grade in high school and then when he becomes a senior in graduation year then nikka decide to drop out :snoop:
Obviously it’s not just cole and kenny.

All these nikkas forming like voltron and talking crazy. Where would cole be right now?

He shoulda never dropped that track, but he made the smart move not being involved in this dumb shyt.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That's what I dislike about this new era of disses if dudes ain't constantly sneak dissing, they are purposely saving content for some imaginary next round that may never come, they are not even being strategic about it, they are openly telling you that's the case. It's like a director telling you to skip part one of a film and wait on part 2 :snoop:
There was starter dissing in the Nas vs Jay beef. There was starter disses in the Kiss vs Beans beef. I mean I don't get what yall saying here. Lol. Kendrick ain't said shyt yet and. It's up to him to jump out the window. nikkas just showing they ready to step outside.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I feel like all the disses are "matching energy" of some sort. Feel like everybody holding back trying to see who go be the 1st one to really lay a bomb down and send the internet up. Until then it's just jabs although I feel rick Ross swung the hardest.

I think this will turn down though and go away only way this turns up is of kendrick comes out and drops a no Vaseline ether takeover hit em up etc level of diss and I just don't see that from kendrick.

I agree with everything except I DO believe Kendrick has it in him and I think he’s been WAITING to drop it. This is everything Dot has been asking for since 2014.

I mean after Cole folded like a lawn chair ANYTHING is possible I suppose but Kendrick is made of tougher stock than Cole

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Kendrick misfired by not coming at Drake dolo

I don’t know if we can say that yet. Dot hit him with a jab that by all means should have came and went. The more these responses and tangent disses come out, the more Like That keeps getting burn.

I think his next move will be the most critical. Now he has to go directly at Drake and there’s no hiding behind subs on either side anymore. Is he finally gonna drop that nuke he supposedly has and go for the knockout immediately or is he gonna drag it out and potentially leave himself wide open to take an L?

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I feel like all the disses are "matching energy" of some sort. Feel like everybody holding back trying to see who go be the 1st one to really lay a bomb down and send the internet up.

It's only been 2 weeks, if that, and nikkas already doing revisionist history?

Did Like That not 'send the internet up'? :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Exactly he let metro finesse him into going at Drake on his project which looks like metro gathering nikkas up to finish Drake off… Kendrick ain’t need to be on that nikka album to go at Drake he could’ve did it on his own

Kendrick got a number 1 song outta that collab sending the first official warning shots and setting this whole rap war off. Like That is the SMARTEST move he’s made outside of Control.

vino

Superstar
Daps
He shouldn’t had dropped it in the first place then.
Its competition everything he said wasn’t finna come to them doing fist fighting.
He’s a punk and sit when he pees :manny:
I hope Kendrick destroys him :mjlol: showing that kind of weakness pathetic

Kendrick won’t diss him because he just showed up to one of there shows.

Also, people can get caught in the moment. People are human and he probably was blindsided. He jumped in and corrected himself. I don’t think he feels scared to battle more so than valuing the friendships he’s built. The battle record yall want are full fledged disrespect. That will forever severe a genuine friendship.

A lot bring Jay and Nas but they’re not actually friends. They’re s’more associates and really respect each other. They weren’t friends to begin with either.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick misfired by not coming at Drake dolo

:what:

Dissing a Ngga on someone else song is not teaming up. Kendrick has played this perfectly. He did the most with less. He still has endless material and now a crowd waiting with baited breathe

On the other hand Cole, Drake, (and ross) have made full songs. I don’t think they or fans realize how fickle people attention spans are now. Thr masses aren’t really hip hop fans. They not finna expertly judge multiple round war. It’s whose song ring off most ala Like That. Nggas ain’t tryin to hear ‘the ReAl dIsS’. Hurry up and make it hot NOW or they will get tired of listening to you. Especially when all parties involved have shown their hand with so much filler bars

If Kendrick does what he's supposed to, people will not want to hear ANOTHER drake diss track unless it's significantly better than both 'push ups' AND Kendricks. This shyt ain’t supposed to go on forever

vino

Superstar
Daps
I agree but he can’t say he’s the best every or king of anything at this point

I mean does having the best diss record make you the best rapper?

I don’t think so. I’m know fan of Cole music but I don’t think refusing to diss people void your talent.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Obviously it’s not just cole and kenny.

All these nikkas forming like voltron and talking crazy. Where would cole be right now?

He shoulda never dropped that track, but he made the smart move not being involved in this dumb shyt.

:skip: breh he made the DUMBEST move because so far he's the only one who's had his own fanbase turn on him, the last couple of years of him puffing out his chest was dumb too, all that time and he never actually thought about how a rap battle would go? :skip: sounds like an idiot.

And Drake just shytted on him too along with disowning that number 1 record he only had for a few months :dead: he can't even defend himself properly now :dead:

Every day a diss record drops people are gonna bring up how Cole had a panic attack like a bozo, no one else is buried under this many L's right now

Last edited: