DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Someone said gotta give credit to Drake for going at all these dudes.

:gucci:

You mean credit to the tent of writers right?

What is even happening anymore. Y’all get your memory dotted like Men in Black???
Ross already admitted himself on drink champs Drake writes

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
are we too spoiled by nas going at roc a fella and lox going at 50? cause both this drake and rick ross response are luke warm. is there something wrong with me for expecting something more lyrical??
inoe drake can do it he did itwith the duppy song.

edit - i dont think this is ai probably a reference track that was going to get more refined.
Stfu

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s kinda bs. Pusha had been baiting the whole cash money in for a decade.

Infrared and others.

Even in clipse mixtapes

Mr me too was bout Wayne also.

Nobody would take the bait until Drake

Kendrick been baiting drake since to pimp a butterfly. He was the first nikka that mentioned having ghostwriters.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Got his kid exposed, blackface, and took a massive L. He was lucky this was during Drake dominate run where the labels were protecting Drake.
No, y’all just overrate the effect of diss records on someone’s career and Futhermore that diss is a Coli classic, it doesn’t rate like that for real

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
This feels like a set up song to get the next thing in hopes that Kendrick unloads some of his clip too early.

Everything up until 'just to have this talk with you I had to hike down' is mid, bordering ass. :unimpressed:

What's a Prince to a (pop) King, he a son nikka......is a terrible rebuttal. It address nothing at all. And the fact that Ross dropped the 'you a worker wanting to chart' afterwards, highlights that fact even more.

The Whitney bar is a nice a way of saying he might have some chatty patty shyt in his bag. Cool.

The Top Dawg angle.......idk, seem weak considering who's it's coming from. Not only does Exodus still hit, it's pretty clear J Prince is 'invested' in Drake too. J Prince damn near had Kanye & Drake on stage looking like this for a blatant money grab.....

Champagne trippin, he is not easin up........Just like we don't wanna hear no more Cole numero UNO bars, we don't wanna hear this from Drake after Story of Adidon. 'we don't believe you' -Push

You done rolled deep af.......Kendrick been shooting at Drake for a minute. Dolo. No response. Meanwhile Drake rolling with ghosts :mjlol:

Number, money wise you not fukking with me. Your show money is my merch money.......record sales braggin aint gonna do it chief. And the more money angle coming from the Jew don't land well either

The switch up beat and give the mob 50, tryna keep it PG(lang) was tough tho

vino

Superstar
Daps
The more this plays out the more I respect J Cole decision to disengage. I don’t see good music coming from this. It’s not advancing hip hop and the internet is infested with bad memes, jokes and terrible comedians making content from it.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Ain’t no ‘rounds’ bruh. Short of kendrick being on a Diddy tape no one cares about Drake’s next revelation. This was the diss. Attention spans are quick no one wants rounds of this

Tried to tell folk. I said this before ross dropped out nowhere and now drakes diss already came and went :mjlol:

Nggas talkin bout some ‘good starter diss’. Nah ngga you put your best foot forward ain’t no ‘bait’ or saving clips

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
:ehh:I like, my favorite is when he called I like he called him a midget :mjlol:while Jay Electronica called Kendrick a gnome :russ: . Other than that I have had it on repeat but I do just like it, not love it.

The beat is hard af, definitely better than the overrated Back to Back. Lets see how Kendrick will respond.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The more this plays out the more I respect J Cole decision to disengage. I don’t see good music coming from this. It’s not advancing hip hop and the internet is infested with bad memes, jokes and terrible comedians making content from it.
The battle was between Cole and Kenny.. it was never going to be no real beef just lyrical competition… Folk are disappointed in Cole because his catalog and features up until the point was trending all the way up for him to just say fukk it smh

That’s like a nikka passing every grade in high school and then when he becomes a senior in graduation year then nikka decide to drop out :snoop:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Exactly he let metro finesse him into going at Drake on his project which looks like metro gathering nikkas up to finish Drake off… Kendrick ain’t need to be on that nikka album to go at Drake he could’ve did it on his own

Nah lol. If this was MC Regular that Kendrick randomly dissed, you'd have a point. But for sneak dissing subliminal throwing Drake? I'm getting at you. They've been exchanging lines for a while now.....it's time we get the real tracks