DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We should re-name this thread Drake vs Everybody :wow: Say what you want about Drake, he ain't apologizing or backing down from a battle. I can respect that.

I'm not sure how Drake "loses" in all of this now. If you see someone getting jumped, and he put up a good fight, what can you say to that man other than "good shyt nikka."

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
nikka calling Top, to SEE IF Top wanna peace it up
“Top, wanna peace it up?”, “Top, wanna peace it up?”

Sounds like he’s mocking someone

Yeah nah. I’m sticking with my Cole theory until I see Cole and Drake together again which probably won’t happen for a while
I see why it is confusing but I’m pretty sure he’s going in at Kendrick towards the end, not Cole

At the end of the original track after those lines Drake says “it’s me in the big 3 twice, I had to leave you out” which implies Cole is still in there. Also he really has no reason to go at Cole like that

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick won’t diss him because he just showed up to one of there shows.

Also, people can get caught in the moment. People are human and he probably was blindsided. He jumped in and corrected himself. I don’t think he feels scared to battle more so than valuing the friendships he’s built. The battle record yall want are full fledged disrespect. That will forever severe a genuine friendship.

A lot bring Jay and Nas but they’re not actually friends. They’re s’more associates and really respect each other. They weren’t friends to begin with either.
:unimpressed:
cole is a bottom mc from the minute he decided to tuck his tail
and if Kendrick doesn’t then he soft too especially when he started it.
Cole doing Seppuku with a plastic knife and Kendrick now scared to finish him? :camby:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Tried to tell folk. I said this before ross dropped out nowhere and now drakes diss already came and went :mjlol:

Nggas talkin bout some ‘good starter diss’. Nah ngga you put your best foot forward ain’t no ‘bait’ or saving clips

It was AI! :damn:

:deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Obviously it’s not just cole and kenny.

All these nikkas forming like voltron and talking crazy. Where would cole be right now?

He shoulda never dropped that track, but he made the smart move not being involved in this dumb shyt.

Then he should have never in any bar of ANY verse ever insinuated he was the best

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Kendrick got a number 1 song outta that collab sending the first official warning shots and setting this whole rap war off. Like That is the SMARTEST move he’s made outside of Control.
How many number 1 hits Kenny had before that metro feature? Exactly he ain’t need to be on that shyt to hit Drake on his own.. So it now looks like he along with others want to gang up on Drake.. now Drake looking like the hero going at all of them when they thought he was going to fold..

A nikka who’s run at the top still a decade and a half later having no issues going at 50 nikkas at once… Yeah real smart on metro and them to do that lmaoo. shyt was beyond foolish… Kenny didn’t need them nikkas to hit Drake just like push ain’t need no features to do it..

Nobody realizing at this point Drake ain’t scared about losing a battle it’s the fact his willing to get his hands dirty while being the top dawg.. He’s showing he ain’t scared that’s the entire point

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:skip: breh he made the DUMBEST move because so far he's the only one who's had his own fanbase turn on him, the last couple of years of him puffing out his chest was dumb too, all that time and he never actually thought about how a rap battle would go? :skip: sounds like an idiot.

And Drake just shytted on him too along with disowning that number 1 record he only had for a few months :dead: he can't even defend himself properly now :dead:

Every day a diss record drops people are gonna bring up how Cole had a panic attack like a bozo, no one else is buried under than many L's right now
Oh yeah, he wins the dumb award from a rap/fan perspective.

But in real life he made the right choice to not be a part of this, and i don’t think Drake was dissing him, he still called him part of “the big3”

Worst part of all this for cole is he’s the one dropping the best music, but he overshadowed his own project with stupid ass decisions :smh:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
It's only been 2 weeks, if that, and nikkas already doing revisionist history?

Did Like That not 'send the internet up'? :comeon:
The sentiment of the post I was responding to was about how lukewarm the beefs are. This sent the internet up because today music not familiar with this type of energy. For us who come up 2pac biggie Jay v nas 50 v everyone, etc them little love taps kendrick sent wasn't nothing. Internet just has a ton of people who need content and was more so shocked that finally a beef has been acknowledged more openly. But those disses ain't shyt for real. When kendrick drops something on the level of where pusha vs drake was at then your really going to see the internet in a uproar.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Beef grades so far

Drake B+
basically just styled on these nyggas. Everybody wanna see him lose like Mayweather. Pusha the only nygga who understood the assignment so far

Kendrick B+
His bars aint what gets him this score..its the fact he was willing to start the rap war.

Ross C
Now you hate Drake. But you let him embarrass Meek who became a walking/talking L ever since. You cosigned Drake for years.

Future D
This nygga opened the back door (no Diddy) for this whole shyt and watching other nyggas do the dirty work. Why Future not getting barred up for this is unreal. Future the easiest nygga to ether honestly. Chasing all Bow wow bytches and losing his son is light work

Cole F
I just gotta laugh. Nygga got in the bed and pulled the covers over his head hoping the monsters in the room would go away.

ASAP F
Just continue to be Mr RiRi and sit this out. he still my dude tho.

Weekend F
Dissing a nygga in high voice is comical..lol

Symba F
Clout chaser. Already forgotten about

You're trying too hard to give Drake a W..... Rozay been trending for over 12 hours now and undercut this shyt :mjlol: Stop sounding like an Aubrey Angel and enjoy the fukkery...

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I mean does having the best diss record make you the best rapper?

I don’t think so. I’m know fan of Cole music but I don’t think refusing to diss people void your talent.
I’m saying in songs in general when Cole says he’s the best ever and king of this shyt.. not necessarily diss songs

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Honestly Kendrick can rap back and it’ll be fire…. But he should’ve just took the shyt with Drake, standalone…… because the clickin’ up shyt is making it look like he had to team up.
He's an affiliated LA dude. He couldn't help but to gang up.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Then he should have never in any bar of ANY verse ever insinuated he was the best
No, that’s not how it works.

You don’t need to “beef” to be the best.

Rappers have been calling themselves the best since the beginning of time. Didn’t mean they needed to beef and disrespect others. Especially their friends.

All these dudes now throwing shots at each other aren’t doing it to be “the best” they are doing it cause they actually got problems and something to say about each other. Where would cole stand in all this, not having a personal problem or desire to align with any of these people?

A fake “beef” cause their stan’s wanted it is corny AF and NOT what hiphop is about contrary to the narrative some of yall wanna push.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
You're trying too hard to give Drake a W..... Rozay been trending for over 12 hours now and undercut this shyt :mjlol: Stop sounding like an Aubrey Angel and enjoy the fukkery...

Its not Drake getting a W..its Drake gonna weather this lil shyt they spitting so far. They clowning Ross for wearing a Drake Hoodie trying to troll while performing at Liv ...while Drake in arena.. lol

Its the little things.