DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I'm still amazed at how people can be :ohhh: at Aubrey rapping stuff someone else wrote
The thing is yall want it both ways because when the shyt is a dud, yall don't accredit it to writers
:francis:
and we still pretending that using reference tracks is the same thing as somebody penning all your verses. When Kendrick used reference tracks and Meek the accuser

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I respect Drake for responding and not acting scary like Cole

I honestly feel like Cole was putting together this on some "hip hop" sparring stuff with K. Dot.

T-Minus (who is Drake Canadian boy & producer who make the 1st part of the 7min Drill beat) or someone may have gave him a heads up or played that diss by Drake after he add 7min drill to the ep.

This is where the whole "don't sit right with my spirit " thing came from. Cole probably felt he unknowingly stepped into some low brow shyt with Drake bringing up Kendrick's wife so he spirt bombed himself.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The thing is yall want it both ways because when the shyt is a dud, yall don't accredit it to writers
and we still pretending that using reference tracks is the same thing as somebody penning all your verses. When Kendrick used reference tracks and Meek the accuser
Depends on talent..in rap? Its a disgrace but obviously singers are ultra talented no matter who is writing..Christina Aguilera, Luthor Vandross, Sam Cooke, R Kelly, Kelly Clarkson, Whitney Houston.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Depends on talent..in rap? Its a disgrace but obviously singers are ultra talented no matter who is writing..Christina Aguilera, Luthor Vandross, Sam Cooke, R Kelly, Kelly Clarkson, Whitney Houston.
Ive known of Drake having one real writer before he was famous and that was Hush aka Young Tony
drake-top-5-instagram-comment-young-tony.jpg

CWhmth-U8AAugRX.jpg

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
i notice all the drake defenders in this thread ain't saying shyt about his own diss tho :heh:

know it's weak as fukk.

i literally believed it was AI written and was ready to send @Sad Bunny back to puerto rico
I'm going to say this again, AI is just the voice.

AI is not capable of writing lyrics in this capacity. A human has to write the lyrics and record the song, then place Drakes AI voice over it.

If you all really believe AI can make this type of song, then every single music artist might as well retire.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Drake wouldn’t allow a highly anticipated diss song to leak out.

Some of the lines are actually really good but there’s “dead space” within some of the bars that could be filled with better, harder hitting verses and the “drop and give me 50” hook is lame and Drake’s writers can and would do much better.

I’m 100% going with this is AI. And that shyt is SCARY how accurate it is to Drake’s actual flow and vocal inflections
Nothing lame about it

Yall really crazy if yall think this is AI

silk scarfs

All Star
Daps
are we too spoiled by nas going at roc a fella and lox going at 50? cause both this drake and rick ross response are luke warm. is there something wrong with me for expecting something more lyrical??
inoe drake can do it he did itwith the duppy song.

edit - i dont think this is ai probably a reference track that was going to get more refined.