DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm actually from here. Diddy really runs with wolves and runs shyt. BIG is 1 of my favorite rappers but that aint got nothing 2 do with Puff's street credibility. Its solidified.

Diddy has been beyond flagrant with his lifestyle and he he moves since the early 90s. Despite what you rap fans wanna believe none of your favorite rappers are really built like that.

Diddy was literally bending over most of your favorite rappers and owning their publishing. It sounds nasty and it is; but go ahead and try to say Diddy soft if that help you sleep at night.
Diddy is as high as they come in hip hop in terms of staure within the industry.

He's extremely wicked and you don't want it with uncontrollable nikkas like Diddy who are lockstep with law enforcement and the elites.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
IMG-0942.png
Ernest Baker is that former Grantland blogger who's claim to fame is allegedly coming up with the name "What A Time to Be Alive" for Drake, writing a memoir where "Drake" is the main character, and writing a book called "How to Date White Women"

:mjlol:

Drake's "friend" lmaoooo dude is a dikkrider who they platformed with access

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
You forgot his daddy J Prince squashed his battle with Pusha for him, in stead of battling it out on wax? How is that not backing down from a battle?

I wonder if Drake told J Prince to do that. Still, he battled Pusha T and took an L. Again, Drake isn't afraid to battle as he's in the battle rap culture as well so for him, he's ready for it.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
There's two lines that make me think it's fake. And they're simple lines.

"I be with some bodyguards like Whitney" Why would he say he be with bodyguards? He'd say he's with some Goons, Malis, shooters or something else. Saying he's with bodyguards is something he NEVER has said, and doesn't make him look tough.

And I don't think he'd be mentioning Top in his diss track.

Someone addressed that. Said Kendricks girlfriend called Whitney cheated on him with the bodyguard. Also Whitney Houston had a movie called the bodyguard.

So that line actually too clever for AI to think of

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Someone addressed that. Said Kendricks girlfriend called Whitney cheated on him with the bodyguard. Also Whitney Houston had a movie called the bodyguard.

So that line actually too clever for AI to think of

Oh shyt if that bodyguard part is true this went from a good diss to :whoo:

Kendrick confirmed they was engaged in 2015 and her last name still not Lamar 9 years later? fukk gwan on :patrice:

She look like one of those chicks that the dominant one in her relationship Jada Pinkett energy:huhldup:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Oh shyt if that bodyguard part is true this went from a good diss to :whoo:

Kendrick confirmed they was engaged in 2015 and her last name still not Lamar 9 years later? fukk gwan on :patrice:

She look like one of those chicks that the dominant one in her relationship Jada Pinkett energy:huhldup:
Lol aint even take kendricks name and he the famous one let alone man sheesh

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still amazed at how people can be :ohhh: at Aubrey rapping stuff someone else wrote
:childplease: Are we really gonna just say ghostwriter every time Drake drops something dope? What proof do you have someone else wrote it? What proof do you have that Kendrick didn’t get help? After what Cole did just did enjoy competitive hip hop bruh. Drake cooked