DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
yall fans of the characters not the music or hiphop and it's sad

some of ya'll live your life like it's highschool and all your music opinions gotta be the ones that keep you at the cool table

if your mindset is 'im not allowed to like drake that would make me a lame'

I got news for you :russ:
This is the most ironic post i've ever heard if im reading it correctly.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly look at this shyt 2 ways if I'm being objective. I do believe Drake was doing them nikkas dirty behind the scenes. But I also believe them nikkas was using him and talking crazy about him behind his back and looking at him like a herb and cornball. I believe he caught wind of it and started using them right back and also started building dirt on them. Bottom line Noone is innocent in this shyt. Aside from maybe Cole but he's a bytch so it don't count.

Agreed. That's how I see it too.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

3e105a7ef568838a61c6d4f3e1688ac6

5b0ffd810e804.image.png

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Were you there or you just repeating what you heard someone said? And Diddy gay ass was running around shielded by a bunch of bodyguards acting like this for decades.

Diddy will never “bytch slap” anyone by himself.

Don’t leave their shyt we heard too.

If you put this shyt on Empire back when it was popping people wouldn't have believed it :mjlol:

Now I think about it, was Lucious Diddy this whole time :ohhh:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
I’m as big as a Drake hater as you could possibly be but this is so disingenuous lol
In what way?

There's whole ass reference tracks of some of Drake's biggest rap songs and a trail of ghostwriters. Who else in your top 5 got the same sort of backing?

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
We should re-name this thread Drake vs Everybody :wow: Say what you want about Drake, he ain't apologizing or backing down from a battle. I can respect that.
You forgot his daddy J Prince squashed his battle with Pusha for him, in stead of battling it out on wax? How is that not backing down from a battle?

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That’s kinda bs. Pusha had been baiting the whole cash money in for a decade.

Infrared and others.

Even in clipse mixtapes

Mr me too was bout Wayne also.

Nobody would take the bait until Drake
Got his kid exposed, blackface, and took a massive L. He was lucky this was during Drake dominate run where the labels were protecting Drake.

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
thats not the same at all. Ja was a rapper financed by a street legend.

I'm not from queens but Ja's name does not ring out.

Correct me if I'm wrong Coli Queens brehs.

Diddy never left NY. He's been here forever running shyt.

Wasn't that how drake got touched in an NYC club thinking shyt was sweet?

I'm prolly the biggest LOX Stan on here being a 914 cat myself. Diddy from here so is the LOX. But you gotta keep it real. Can't let the fan shyt bend the truth.

Diddy literally has 0 Losses documented.

I got a lot of family in the night life scene; I use to be a party monster. Diddy's name is heavy.

I've never been around him personally everything I've heard is second hand. But from fam and people who have no reason 2 lie.

Badboy and Diddy have had a lot of beef.

Who did he ever lose 2?
I believe Puff got Drake at LIV in Miami. You right though Puff isnt for play dont let the music image fool you