DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Aw man so much estrogen in here :russ:

Aubrey’s response was actually solid and I’m not mad at it :obama:

However, just like Cole’s record, it sounds like a whole bunch of projection. Only difference is that Drake had a lot more energy.

Drake’s shots were predictable. Just surface level shyt. Making fun of his height, his contract with TDE (okay?), that he got less money than him, and his record sales don’t match up to SZA and Travis Scott (okay?..)

And why is he bringing up Taylor Swift saying Kendrick needs her when his ass did an Apple Music commercial singing her record?

The SAME record Kendrick got his first number 1 record on?

The “What’s a King to a Prince you my son nikka!” line was clever I’ll give him that.

I’ll just say that to say….its not enough :demonic:

I’m lowkey afraid what Kendrick is going to say :lupe:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Dawg the vocal inflection sounds like a dude that barely sounds like a Drake on regular day but he pulled all power out of is his ass to nail the impression.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't make any sense either way. Kendrick is Compton born and raised and is still out there often. Even wack said kendrick can show up any time he wants with zero issues. Drake still could have meant it that way but the line actually hits way harder if it's a Cole diss.

Kendrick doesn’t need to call anyone for back up or protection.

Kendrick’s main security , 2 teez, is his best friend and also the head of security for TDE.

Kendrick calling Top to peace it up makes no sense. They speak often and he certainly wouldn’t need to intervene in a Drake beef.

Then again, Drake could just be chattin and using bars for filler.

One thing is for certain, Cole backed out of the conflict and it caught Drake by surprise. Drake told Ak that he “would never do shyt like that”

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
u can make the same montage about drake talking about them other dudes

a nikka like u would be a drake stan
all of these cats have complimented each-other at some point. I don’t really remember Kendrick saying it since he got asked questions about control like 11 years ago though. Didn’t drake go to the mr morale show :dead:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

NO THE LINE MAKES ZERO SENSE AS A COLE DISS.

KENDRICK ISNT TDE ANYMORE
AND COLE HAS KENDRICKS NUMBER

BACKUP/PROTECTION IN REGARDS
TO THE INCOMING DRAKE BEEF
NOT SLIDING THROUGH COMPTON.

:devil:
:evil:

Both angles are retarded, but the idea that Kendrick would ever need protection for a beef against drake is fukkin hysterical :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

THE BAR IS SAYING KENDRICK
TRIED RUNNING BACK TO TOP
FOR SOME BACKUP/PROTECTION

DRAKE SAYING NAH YOU
ON YOUR OWN nikka.

:devil:
:evil:

It's not saying that. Damn near the entire song is alluding to Kendrick being extorted by Top. If that's the case...why is he running to Top when he's already under his wing. shyt makes no sense.