DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

THE DIFFERENCE IS DRAKE
DIDNT START THIS BEEF...

HES SUPPOSED RESPOND WHEN
nikkaS SWITCH UP ON HIM

:devil:
:evil:

I don't think we'll ever know who started the beef. I don't think these dudes woke up one day and decided to just fire on Drake. Something happened behind the scenes. I mean, the Asap one is pretty obvious. I don't know what happened between him and Future. The Weeknd part of it involves both crews so idk either. Does anyone know how this Kendrick thing started? Because even drake said it didn't start with the song.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Both angles are retarded, but the idea that Kendrick would ever need protection for a beef against drake is fukkin hysterical :mjlol:

NOW WE PRETENDING WE DONT
COMPREHEND RAP TALK?

It's not saying that. Damn near the entire song is alluding to Kendrick being extorted by Top. If that's the case...why is he running to Top when he's already under his wing. shyt makes no sense.

BECAUSE HE LEFT TOP 2 YRS AGO...
SONG WAS REFERRING
TO THE PAST...
EVEN MENTIONED THE TAYLOR SWIFT SONG.

I don't think we'll ever know who started the beef. I don't think these dudes woke up one day and decided to just fire on Drake. Something happened behind the scenes. I mean, the Asap one is pretty obvious. I don't know what happened between him and Future. The Weeknd part of it involves both crews so idk either. Does anyone know how this Kendrick thing started? Because even drake said it didn't start with the song.

IM TALKING ABOUT
MAKING IT OFFICIALLY PUBLICLY.

IN TERMS OF KENDRICK
DRAKE WAS REFERRING TO THE FACT
THEYVE BEEN SUBBING EACH OTHER FOR YRS.

:devil:
:evil:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It started with the “control” verse. Drake and Kendrick have been trading shots on and off wax since that song came out.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this is the longest I’ve gone without having to pop my head in this section and hear about female rappers, feels incredible :blessed:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Did yall not see Rory and Mal clip days ago about drop and give me 50 and Drake's story with awards with 21 Savage saying wipe me down. It's real.

nikka that dont change the fact it could be fake. That just means they heard what could be a fake Drake record.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It’s simply the metro not putting drakes verse on Trance and drake hating on her loss for being more rewarded than H&V

Metro and drake used beefing with drake as a rollout(big mistake because it took away from the music)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Both angles are retarded, but the idea that Kendrick would ever need protection for a beef against drake is fukkin hysterical :mjlol:

This. Kendrick is literally surrounded by gang members. He shouts out TDE's chief "security" dude on Like That. He got the west, that's not a question. That's why that shyt don't make sense on Drake's diss. He makes it sound like this dude is broke, has no security, can't handle himself etc.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Damn I been out since right when ross dropped. What I miss ?? :lupe:

Did Ross’s diss overshadow Drake’s?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
There were rumors (Nore and others claimed) that future was not happy about Drake and 21 collab album., when it dropped.

Metro got salty at that (her loss) album getting more recognition a couple months back and threw shots at Drake on IG as well.

Plus there’s rumors about them beefin over chicks

Yes this is all very :gurl: :manny:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not saying that. Damn near the entire song is alluding to Kendrick being extorted by Top. If that's the case...why is he running to Top when he's already under his wing. shyt makes no sense.

Kendrick could easily flip this and say Drake getting extorted by Jprince that’s why he had to intervene with pusha t. Kendrick got a lot of angles to come at drake.