DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
imma keep it a stack.....there's nikkas out there that don't even like Drake that much but are scared to tell a female that. That's how deep it is. nikkas can deny this shyt but it's an angle I've been peeping out for a long time, pretty much since the Meek shyt went down. nikkas directly correlate being a Drake fan with getting bytches. If a bytch gets in one of these nikkas cars and plays Drake, nikkas are scared to be like nah i dont wanna hear that.

It's really that deep. It's not about just enjoying his microwave music. It's way deeper. We'll see how this beef progresses, but I can break this shyt way down. You nikkas are sus, and ya not fooling me.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I'm not even reacting to this 'diss' until drake officially drops it. Could easily be A.I or a fake

2079-Shiny-Slowpoke.webp

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm not even reacting to this 'diss' until drake officially drops it. Could easily be A.I or a fake

Its not fake its 100% real. I thought it was A.I at first because the unfinished version felt too pedestrian and Drake’s shyt don’t leak like that but its been confirmed to be real.

I’m just shocked Drake hasn’t gone ahead and thrown it up on streaming services yet. He’s missing out on HELLA streams unless he and the writers have a Scary Hours 4 pack they’re prepping to drop.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It's more than that bro. Dudes live vicariously through the women Drake fukks. I remember years back when people would tell you if you didn't like Drake you must be not hang around females and must not get p*ssy. nikkas psychologically associate Drake with getting p*ssy and being around women, and somehow feel like being his fan puts them in position to possibly be around women too. It's really that deep.
dap+rep lmao

Low key that's where a lot of Hov stans gravitated to around 2011/2012. I remember those old dudes in the club trying to talk to 19yo chicks lol.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

WHY WOULD COLE REACH OUT TO
TOP WHEN
1. KENDRICK LEFT TDE 2 YRS AGO...

2. COLE HAS KENDRICKS NUMBER.

:devil:
:evil:

Ask Drake, it's his bar lol.

Rory said Cole and Kendrick spoke the night Like That dropped too. Who knows what was said but clearly Cole decided he had to diss him shortly thereafter.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Drakes fav thing to say is he gave everyone #1 hits but he gained credibility/street credibility in the rap game from hanging with Wayne, Nikkcri, ross, future, thug, etc…ppl knew he was fake but dude’s pen is undeniable so they traded a hit for letting him join the crew
drake street credibility is the same as he came in the game. nobody thinks hes a thug or somthing

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
imma keep it a stack.....there's nikkas out there that don't even like Drake that much but are scared to tell a female that. That's how deep it is. nikkas can deny this shyt but it's an angle I've been peeping out for a long time, pretty much since the Meek shyt went down. nikkas directly correlate being a Drake fan with getting bytches. If a bytch gets in one of these nikkas cars and plays Drake, nikkas are scared to be like nah i dont wanna hear that.

It's really that deep. It's not about just enjoying his microwave music. It's way deeper. We'll see how this beef progresses, but I can break this shyt way down. You nikkas are sus, and ya not fooling me.
I ain't even gon lie to you even as a Drake fan, dudes was all in the Honestly Nevermind thread (didn't fukk with that album btw) saying "Oh only the guys who travel to Bimini or Tulum and be around mad hoes enjoying this album!!! If you don't fukk with this you a lame who stay inside and get no hoes!!" :dead: :laff:

shyt had me dead as fukk nikkas really went out they way to talk shyt to nikkas who really ain't fukk with that shyt on that type of time. shyt was too corny.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It seem as if people don't remember that Drake's claim to fame in Toronto was him dissing the one of the biggest rappers in the city when he was just a former child actor slash rnb singer tryna get on.

Dude is good at this beef shyt, if he didn't hide his son from his stans and put him into a thot his stats would've been solid for 15 years straight :yeshrug:
First breh to mention Budden on a song in positive light, im surprised that he hasn't mentioned it yet during these beef weeks when he gets wet any time Drake acknowledgeds his existence .

(last verse)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ask Drake, it's his bar lol.

Rory said Cole and Kendrick spoke the night Like That dropped too. Who knows what was said but clearly Cole decided he had to diss him shortly thereafter.

THE BAR IS SAYING KENDRICK
TRIED RUNNING BACK TO TOP
FOR SOME BACKUP/PROTECTION

DRAKE SAYING NAH YOU
ON YOUR OWN nikka.

:devil:
:evil:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
The man name drop top about 20 times!
“Drop and give me 50, make you drop so low make you split ya pants” 👖 -drake 2024 diss

:ufdup::comeon: