DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
imma keep it a stack.....there's nikkas out there that don't even like Drake that much but are scared to tell a female that. That's how deep it is. nikkas can deny this shyt but it's an angle I've been peeping out for a long time, pretty much since the Meek shyt went down. nikkas directly correlate being a Drake fan with getting bytches. If a bytch gets in one of these nikkas cars and plays Drake, nikkas are scared to be like nah i dont wanna hear that.

It's really that deep. It's not about just enjoying his microwave music. It's way deeper. We'll see how this beef progresses, but I can break this shyt way down. You nikkas are sus, and ya not fooling me.

A lot make sense now. No wonder you hate Drake and why a bunch of fat fukks :flabbynsick: here hate him . You finally got a girl to talk to you and fukked by saying put that Nas on. She laughed and said who, you went red pill on her.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
This. Kendrick is literally surrounded by gang members. He shouts out TDE's chief "security" dude on Like That. He got the west, that's not a question. That's why that shyt don't make sense on Drake's diss. He makes it sound like this dude is broke, has no security, can't handle himself etc.
Exactly. It's a horrible angle to take and it shows how desperate drake is. And it's gonna blow up in his face when Kendrick(and top) flips it on him.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: It’s just hilarious to me how all these nikkas were collabing with each other just a decade ago, and now they turning guns on all each other. And these the only real rappers left right now. Also, if that Drake surgery shyt is true, he needs to be barred from using the N word from here on out.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this weak as hell... just because he unleashing the clip doesn't mean he isn't shooting blanks.

however he gets more respect from me than j cole does.

never thought i'd ever say that about drizzy drake in my life. :mjtf:

i hope pusha gets back in the mix somehow:mjgrin:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
A lot make sense now. No wonder you hate Drake and why a bunch of fat fukks :flabbynsick: here hate him . You finally got a girl to talk to you and fukked by saying put that Nas on. She laughed and said who, you went red pill on her.

Always knew you was gonna show up. You one of the corny nikkas in talking about. That’s why u been mad at me for 10 years.

You’ll never be Drake. You’ll never bag no bytches no matter how much you look up to him. Him getting his dikk wet does NOT mean yours got wet. A body for him is NOT a body for you.

Sorry.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. It's a horrible angle to take and it shows how desperate drake is. And it's gonna blow up in his face when Kendrick(and top) flips it on him.

To me the bar sounds outdated like he had that in the tuck for awhile on Kendrick even going back to Maroon 5 and Taylor Swift nikka made those records a long ass time ago. I wouldn’t be surprised if Drake had that in the tuck since Kendrick did the heart part 4.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
The fact that the leak got copyrighted and the official dropped soon after proves it's real.

Where's the official? Is it on Drakes channel? And the copyright shyt is fake. I know Im a copywriter.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody said Metro girl got smashed by The Boy.

Drake has a song on Her Loss called “More Ms” which was produced by Metro

fukk, let me kick it basic
nikkas ain't got love for the boy, so they fake it
Crack a couple jokes to some bytches on some snake shyt
But if I send a verse to they ass, then they'll take it
Shoot a video, arm around me like we aces
Or pop out at my shows, jump around with me on stages
Probably why these hoes love to shower me with praises
Might've fukked a rapper, girl, but you ain't fukked Drake yet
Yeah

This is a “sneak diss” at Future.

Metro originally had Drake on his album “heroes and villains” that came out after “her loss” but removed him. (Due to the friction between Drake and Pluto?)

Drake drops “for all the dogs” and has another sneak diss for future on “what would Pluto do” where he apparently references smashing a chick that Future is dealing with

Future address the feud on the 2nd verse of “we don’t trust you”

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Always knew you was gonna show up. You one of the corny nikkas in talking about. That’s why u been mad at me for 10 years.

You’ll never be Drake. You’ll never bag no bytches no matter how much you look up to him. Him getting his dikk wet does NOT mean yours got wet. A body for him is NOT a body for you.

Sorry.

LOL fat fukk, pull up any Drake thread, you have 5x more post in them me, sometimes 100 more post. I don't care for Drake like that. If he died today, I would be like that sucks and keep it moving. You on the other, are some fat weirdo that still crying about a guy that died 5 years ago who would never acknowledge your existence.