DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Ask Drake, it's his bar lol.

Rory said Cole and Kendrick spoke the night Like That dropped too. Who knows what was said but clearly Cole decided he had to diss him shortly thereafter.

So Kendrick and Cole is rehearsed? This shyt ass.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I ain't even gon lie to you even as a Drake fan, dudes was all in the Honestly Nevermind thread (didn't fukk with that album btw) saying "Oh only the guys who travel to Bimini or Tulum and be around mad hoes enjoying this album!!! If you don't fukk with this you a lame who stay inside and get no hoes!!" :dead: :laff:

shyt had me dead as fukk nikkas really went out they way to talk shyt to nikkas who really ain't fukk with that shyt on that type of time. shyt was too corny.
That wasn’t a hip hop album so it wasn’t for the hip hop nikkas..

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I ain't even gon lie to you even as a Drake fan, dudes was all in the Honestly Nevermind thread (didn't fukk with that album btw) saying "Oh only the guys who travel to Bimini or Tulum and be around mad hoes enjoying this album!!! If you don't fukk with this you a lame who stay inside and get no hoes!!" :dead: :laff:

shyt had me dead as fukk nikkas really went out they way to talk shyt to nikkas who really ain't fukk with that shyt on that type of time. shyt was too corny.
just say you wasn’t inside Ibiza when the album hit the streets breh

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

THE BAR IS SAYING KENDRICK
TRIED RUNNING BACK TO TOP
FOR SOME BACKUP/PROTECTION

DRAKE SAYING NAH YOU
ON YOUR OWN nikka.

:devil:
:evil:

Doesn't make any sense either way. Kendrick is Compton born and raised and is still out there often. Even wack said kendrick can show up any time he wants with zero issues. Drake still could have meant it that way but the line actually hits way harder if it's a Cole diss.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Doesn't make any sense either way. Kendrick is Compton born and raised and is still out there often. Even wack said kendrick can show up any time he wants with zero issues. Drake still could have meant it that way but the line actually hits way harder if it's a Cole diss.

NO THE LINE MAKES ZERO SENSE AS A COLE DISS.

KENDRICK ISNT TDE ANYMORE
AND COLE HAS KENDRICKS NUMBER

BACKUP/PROTECTION IN REGARDS
TO THE INCOMING DRAKE BEEF
NOT SLIDING THROUGH COMPTON.

:devil:
:evil: