DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
There's two lines that make me think it's fake. And they're simple lines.

"I be with some bodyguards like Whitney" Why would he say he be with bodyguards? He'd say he's with some Goons, Malis, shooters or something else. Saying he's with bodyguards is something he NEVER has said, and doesn't make him look tough.

And I don't think he'd be mentioning Top in his diss track.
Assuming you’re real young, but it’s a reference to Whitney Houston and the bodyguard soundtrack probably.

Kendrick’s girl is named Whitney.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
When has Drake ever said he's with BODYGUARDS? I don't think you can name one song he does. He always says he's with his Malis, goons, shooters, hittas or something else. And I get why you think the WHITNEY aspect is a double entendre, I just don;'t think that's how he would use it.

And I don't think he'd be mentioning Top, even if it doesn't sound disrespectful.

Popstar

Bodyguards don't look like Kevin Costner, girl, you tweakin. Just went to Whitney Houston Texas for an evening

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
When has Drake ever said he's with BODYGUARDS? I don't think you can name one song he does. He always says he's with his Malis, goons, shooters, hittas or something else. And I get why you think the WHITNEY aspect is a double entendre, I just don;'t think that's how he would use it.

And I don't think he'd be mentioning Top, even if it doesn't sound disrespectful.
You don’t listen to Drake music then.

A bodyguard could be anybody that’s protecting you. Even goons.

Young Thug even said he’s so popular and famous that police have to transport him around.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
GK9CVkvWoAAZV33

lmao at Big Sean in the top left :wow:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Definitely AI. You can hear it at the "You pussies" line.
Ok I actually listened to the whole thing this time. I change my mind, I think it's real. :patrice:

I refuse to believe the variety of inflections and vocal expressions are that advanced with AI right now.

On that note, this is a solid ass response. The best response OVO Sweatshop has done thus far :ehh: They used fact that multiple people are coming at Drake and flipped it in their favor.

This is definitely winnable for Drake and his minions. Kendrick absolutely HAS to respond and I can't wait to hear what he got in the tuck :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Nate

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone saying that this is definitively AI with their whole chest out is funny to me. I’m an audio engineer and I don’t even hear anything that particularly discerning or an audible reason to think that this is AI.

nikkas be doing the most, talkin about there’s audio wrinkles in his voice or the inflections don’t sound right or that it’s lifeless. Sounds like Drake on any other track.
this.

I'm a product manager in the AI space. this is real lol the quicker we accept it the better. drake is extremely musical and dynamic with his raps. no AI i'm aware of can replicate the "through gritted teeth" cadence for example amongst many other tells that this is authentic. sucks it leaked like this because the compression of an uploaded screen recording will add janky artefacts

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s definitely real. He spoke with Kendrick at the Toronto show