DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's two lines that make me think it's fake. And they're simple lines.

"I be with some bodyguards like Whitney" Why would he say he be with bodyguards? He'd say he's with some Goons, Malis, shooters or something else. Saying he's with bodyguards is something he NEVER has said, and doesn't make him look tough.

And I don't think he'd be mentioning Top in his diss track.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The compression on the vocals sounds very suspect. This is an unfinished leak or some very good AI.

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
Drakes team prolly made it sound indistinguishable from ai because of the popularity of ai tracks. I wouldn't be surprised if drake himself used ai technology to make this track.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
There's two lines that make me think it's fake. And they're simple lines.

"I be with some bodyguards like Whitney" Why would he say he be with bodyguards? He'd say he's with some Goons, Malis, shooters or something else. Saying he's with bodyguards is something he NEVER has said, and doesn't make him look tough.

And I don't think he'd be mentioning Top in his diss track.
Kendrick girl name is Whitney.

ever rapper has security and bodyguards. This ain’t the 90s lol

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Hmm, if this is real, this leak shyt ruined it. It’s a way to fix bars that ain’t received well, and if this is final, they just took so much wind out of the sails.