DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoever wrote this doesn't know Kendrick isn't with TDE or Interscope anymore. It's little shyt like that gives it away.

It’s real. Top still gets splits from Kendrick and Drake goes on to say that “top can’t cover for you no more”

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Assuming you’re real young, but it’s a reference to Whitney Houston and the bodyguard soundtrack probably.

Kendrick’s girl is named Whitney.

I know that. lol My point is it was a very weak bar. And him saying he be with Bodyguards is something he has NEVER SAID BEFORE. He would find a better way to use her name.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Whitney is Kendrick's girl.

Honestly he shot at Future and Metro more than Kendrick on there, which is the risk of going the Takeover route where you aim at multiple people. If this is the diss people said was nuclear...Kendrick gonna exterminate this nikka.
The whole chorus of the song is about Kendrick getting extorted for 50ms apparently.

I didn’t catch that until someone in here mentioned it.

Makes much more sense.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Kendrick ain’t even with Top no more so if this is real that’s a shytty angle to come at.

he is saying kendrick had to pay to get out his deal hence the the taunting hook "drop and give me 50"

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
0r6JNjI.png

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick is still on Interscope. The Top stuff makes no sense though. I guess he's insinuating Kendrick is being extorted by Top but...eh? We know that's not true, he's still cool with them dudes. Kendrick was chilling with Q last month lol.
Top hismelf said kendrick was an owner of TDE :yeshrug:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this.

I'm a product manager in the AI space. this is real lol the quicker we accept it the better. drake is extremely musical and dynamic with his raps. no AI i'm aware of can replicate the "through gritted teeth" cadence for example amongst many other tells that this is authentic. sucks it leaked like this because the compression of an uploaded screen recording will add janky artefacts

Now, hearing someone from your field/background say it's real, then I believe it's real. As I have no real knowledge of the AI space. So, I admit I was wrong then :hubie:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Whitney is Kendrick's girl.

Honestly he shot at Future and Metro more than Kendrick on there, which is the risk of going the Takeover route where you aim at multiple people. If this is the diss people said was nuclear...Kendrick gonna exterminate this nikka.
Nah he definitely shot at Kendrick more

And I still think Kendrick wins

And this escalates to violence