DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
The fact that people are missing the Whitney line really makes me question folks when they be questioning others bars.

Do yall listen to the music or just skim thru it?
People dont actually listen to bars anymore, they have their mind made up already before they even listen. The bars on here are meaner than anything Kendrick Nobars ever said on Like that/control.

Yet people were losing their minds at those. Im convinced people only care about beats in rap beef in 2024.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoever wrote this doesn't know Kendrick isn't with TDE or Interscope anymore. It's little shyt like that gives it away.

The your pants might rip is another give away. Drake wouldn't approve that line from the OVO writer's room.

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is so ass it got nikkas praying that it’s AI :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: A few funny bars though but Drake leaked this shyt himself cause he don’t want to stand on it

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There's two lines that make me think it's fake. And they're simple lines.

"I be with some bodyguards like Whitney" Why would he say he be with bodyguards? He'd say he's with some Goons, Malis, shooters or something else. Saying he's with bodyguards is something he NEVER has said, and doesn't make him look tough.

And I don't think he'd be mentioning Top in his diss track.

Whitney is Kendrick's girl.

Honestly he shot at Future and Metro more than Kendrick on there, which is the risk of going the Takeover route where you aim at multiple people. If this is the diss people said was nuclear...Kendrick gonna exterminate this nikka.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn I can’t tell if it’s real or not

This is definitely the most Drake sounding song

Soft premier like another poster said

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I had heard a clip but wrote it off as being AI

Now that I checked the whole song out I believe it is real but more of a rough draft instead of something intended to be a final product. Somebody close to Drake probably tired of waiting around for this fool to drop the official diss and said fukk it ima leak this shyt for now lol.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick ain’t even with Top no more so if this is real that’s a shytty angle to come at.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Whoever wrote this doesn't know Kendrick isn't with TDE or Interscope anymore. It's little shyt like that gives it away.

Kendrick is still on Interscope. The Top stuff makes no sense though. I guess he's insinuating Kendrick is being extorted by Top but...eh? We know that's not true, he's still cool with them dudes. Kendrick was chilling with Q last month lol.