DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
There's two lines that make me think it's fake. And they're simple lines.

"I be with some bodyguards like Whitney" Why would he say he be with bodyguards? He'd say he's with some Goons, Malis, shooters or something else. Saying he's with bodyguards is something he NEVER has said, and doesn't make him look tough.

And I don't think he'd be mentioning Top in his diss track.

Whitney starred in the bodyguard. Top is the boss of TDE why wouldn’t he mention him? It’s long rumored Kendrick was in a slave deal

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick girl name is Whitney.

ever rapper has security and bodyguards. This ain’t the 90s lol

When has Drake ever said he's with BODYGUARDS? I don't think you can name one song he does. He always says he's with his Malis, goons, shooters, hittas or something else. And I get why you think the WHITNEY aspect is a double entendre, I just don;'t think that's how he would use it.

And I don't think he'd be mentioning Top, even if it doesn't sound disrespectful.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's fake. A bunch of the lines and delivery gives it away. Whoever made it is Drake Stan #1 tho.:mjlol:

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
You’d think Drake wouldn’t be the one to get a diss leaked but ok
academy-awards-oscars.gif

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Drake already taking a L because people don't know if its AI or not...and it doesn't help that his music in general is wack, so people don't know if that bad AI diss track is him or not :dead:
Damn! He's THAT soulless and without a personality that folks can't tell the difference...that's deep

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Hope it's either AI or just a bait cuz if thats the real track then oh boy drake fell off harder than Cole...

That kind of shyt would only happen to Drake :heh: this is the first time fans are confused because their favorite artist is that bad

Drake is getting hate on twitter right now :deadrose:

AI or not Drake takes several L:

-for making a mediocre track
-for potentially using AI to make a diss
-for having a style so easy to copy

COLI MODS DO YOUR JOB