DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Daps
Idk but they always seemed to have tension. The only thing I’ve seen that seems real is that Drake tried to bag Bella hadid while she and Abel were on a break. And weekend was apparently super in love with her

That's super fowl if that's what happened.

I wanna say you shouldn't turn on the man that put you on, like how 50 reveres Eminem no matter what, but in this type of situation, you don't know how a man will respond. Love is a violent emotion.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If its one thing Ross has is bars. I'll forgive your blasphemy my brother, since essentially we all here for the fukkery regardless :wow:

let the best man (and stanbase :mjlol:) win

What bars? Man said 0 quotable

lol the Kendrick bots haven’t been in here but Aubrey angels have

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Ross is shameless. He'll lie with absolute confidence and divert and use schoolyard tactics to ridicule you. It's very hard to battle someone with class clown energy, similar to Cam'ron. Mase got him on Oracle by being extra vulgar, but they also have a strong history

I don't think Drake should've mentioned Ross. He's not the target and is just going to troll away at him and distract lol
Ross just isn’t relevant anymore he’s basically a character now so this it his lane

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Can somebody explain why Drake and Abel is beefing? I thought Drake discovered him and put him on :mindblown:

Definitely more behind the scenes shyt over the years, but Drake took a bunch of Weeknds shyt and put it on Take Care, then tried to sign him as an artist under him on a slave deal. Weeknd said no thanks and Drake got salty, and they been at odds for the most part since.

Haven't been following too close
But
What's Ross and Drakes beef?
Thought they were cool

Ross unfollowed Drake right after the first Future x Metro record, picking his side. He always hops to whatever team he thinks gonna win, that's why he ain't fully back Meek way back when even though it was his artist.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is what I'm telling y'all. Drake does not have the skillset to deal with real lyricists. All he can do is talk about rappers girls cheating :mjlol: .....k dot gonna annihilate this dude like you can't imagine. This Ross diss was just some playful shyt really. Just showing drake that there's levels to rap.

Especially when he mentioned K DOT wife. He probably pissed because he keep their relationship private that line prob pissed him off the most

So much shyt Kendrick can respond with

From the chest bbl and plastic surgery
Dming 15 year old girls like a creep
Tattooing women on his body
Getting slapped up by the Diddler
Having ZERO classic RAP albums being this long in the game

Last 4 albums being trash

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Now that I've heard Ross's comeback or jab, it's on the mid side, but that's the consequence of rushing out a response. He says it's just the beginning so we'll see.

Ppl keep saying I'm crazy but Meg did a much better job addressing Drake's surgery and wanna be down ass energy :yeshrug: