DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I’m sorry the Drake diss already got trampled on by Ross track.

The outro alone :dead:

I’m just being objective here :hubie:

He needed no ghost writers.

We gonna talk about the fire beat? Ross is the goat beat picker.

Ross has always been A1 with beat selection. His flow and delivery are top notch too. But every last bar in his response was ducktales. Breh said I have more money than you to :heh: in a song, what kind of alnerative facts Trump world is fat boy living in :dead:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You need a crew if you gonna be trying to war with everybody like this.

Biggest difference between Drake and all the GOATs before him is he never had a crew which says a lot about him tbh
I wonder is he going to have issues moving now

Beef with street connected rappers in the states

I for sure think Drake will try to get Kendrick jumped in Toronto if he goes hard enough

Daps
Yeah he went hard.

And he directly flipped Futures number one fan line and Kendrick’s prince MJ line.

I think it’s real. Someone leaked it.

Weeknd even said “you got leaks inside your own operation” last night on Future new album.

Can somebody explain why Drake and Abel is beefing? I thought Drake discovered him and put him on :mindblown:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ: So is Sauce Walka coming through to assist Drake. Or is Drake saving him for an Atlanta rapper.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but that drake track the second coming huh. come on breh.

and I though drake response was cool after the mixed version

nikka I’m waiting on that kdot track and then drakes response

Ross had 0 bars on the song but called him a white boy and a snitch talking on the outro

Funny coming from a cop but yall will gas it cause you like the beat right? nikka overrated

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
You need a crew if you gonna be trying to war with everybody like this.

Biggest difference between Drake and all the GOATs before him is he never had a crew which says a lot about him tbh
shyt Drake the closest he got is 21, but does 21 want beef with Metro and Future in Atlanta

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Can somebody explain why Drake and Abel is beefing? I thought Drake discovered him and put him on :mindblown:
Idk but they always seemed to have tension. The only thing I’ve seen that seems real is that Drake tried to bag Bella hadid while she and Abel were on a break. And weekend was apparently super in love with her