DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Drizzy slid so hard :noah:

This beat :noah:

drake's had the best effort so far. all this other stuff from Ross is distracting from the fact that we waiting on Kendrick to put in work.

needs to turn in his homework by Friday. I think he'll deliver too

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait what? :dahell:

You gotta be kidding me. Did this man really jump out there at Ross over an unfollow?

If so, that might be the biggest misstep in this era of hip hop. I'm a Ross fan and his diss wasn't all that but what he will come with in the future gon give Drake some trouble.

Ross unfollowed him after Drake hit French Montana with a Cease and Desist apparently now

So Drake brought Rick Ross ex lady to his concert

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Drake been throwing shots at A$APs baby mama and he don't need music no more, why would he work with Drake?

And Drake is petty and don't need Ross, why work with him?
I’m obviously not speaking on everyone.

Drake rides Ross dikk all the time. He said that’s his favorite rapper to work with.

Idk man. I’m enjoying the show. My emotions aren’t invested like you and others breh.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think it’s good he backed out.

He not really built for any of this, and he didn’t actually have a problem with anyone involved. Woulda just been picking sides for the fukk of it.

Probably knew it was gonna get ugly and knew he wasn’t bout that life :manny:

He can never say he’s the best ever again with any conviction. Not being “built” for a fukking lyrical rap battle is preposterous. Ross took his shots and came back, ain’t nobody going to die. Drake taking shots from EVERYBODY and fired back. nobody is getting touched.

Cole is a fraud when it comes to his claims and boasts as an MC. Period