DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
nikka I’m waiting on that kdot track and then drakes response

Ross had 0 bars on the song but called him a white boy and a snitch talking on the outro

Funny coming from a cop but yall will gas it cause you like the beat right? nikka overrated

If its one thing Ross has is bars. I'll forgive your blasphemy my brother, since essentially we all here for the fukkery regardless :wow:

let the best man (and stanbase :mjlol:) win

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Damn the “
Ross has always been A1 with beat selection. His flow and delivery are top notch too. But every last bar in his response was ducktales. Breh said I have more money than you to :heh: in a song, what kind of alnerative facts Trump world is fat boy living in :dead:
Aye man casual fans might believe that Ross is good at faking the funk to appear richer than what he is

If I’m Drake I’m jacking nikka got rats in his Wingstops :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
97% of the Coli are White Surburban dweebs like @Saysumthinfunnymike, dirty barefoot arabs hiding in caves reading the shade room like @BK The Great, Man-looking busted cali heauxs like @dora_da_destroyer , Qwik-E-Mart cashiers like Napolean, or paid clowns from labels pretending to be regular people. Don't get me started on @LieutenantDan who was proven to be an Asian woman on 50's payroll :dead:

This fakkit ass cac might kill himself tonight over this :laff:

Someone send out the wellness check :russ: