DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Daps
Drake mad Rick Ross unfollowed him on IG

Wait what? :dahell:

You gotta be kidding me. Did this man really jump out there at Ross over an unfollow?

If so, that might be the biggest misstep in this era of hip hop. I'm a Ross fan and his diss wasn't all that but what he will come with in the future gon give Drake some trouble.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Exactly. Its just music.

I’m sure they will be cool again 😂

That’s why I laugh when these dudes really get in their feelings. It isn’t that serious lol.
Drake been throwing shots at A$APs baby mama and he don't need music no more, why would he work with Drake?

And Drake is petty and don't need Ross, why work with him?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Now that I've heard Ross's comeback or jab, it's on the mid side, but that's the consequence of rushing out a response. He says it's just the beginning so we'll see.

Ppl keep saying I'm crazy but Meg did a much better job addressing Drake's surgery and wanna be down ass energy :yeshrug:
Nah I agreeand I said it in the metro thread. Meg diss was witty and got at drake (and Nikki) pretty good.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
This fakkit ass cac might kill himself tonight over this :laff:

Someone send out the wellness check :russ:

I'm rich, married, happy, and eating oxtails right now laughing at fakkits like you on my boat. You can barely get to the smileys button with that big ass crack on your Samsung Galaxy 7, fukkboi :umad:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Ross is shameless. He'll lie with absolute confidence and divert and use schoolyard tactics to ridicule you. It's very hard to battle someone with class clown energy, similar to Cam'ron. Mase got him on Oracle by being extra vulgar, but they also have a strong history

I don't think Drake should've mentioned Ross. He's not the target and is just going to troll away at him and distract lol
i wont even to listen to ross shyt he lied about being a CO. i aint listen to him since. i need that Kendrick to drop