DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Question for Coli brehs - how important is a fire beat for a classic diss track? interested to see the discussion on this. All my faves have insane beats, and i dunno i feel they really capture help harness the energy of a good diss. But maybe there are examples of good disses with meh beats

The beat made Ether great. But other than that I honestly dont think the beat matters that much if the punches and disses are on point. People are mostly too focused listening to the disses for the beat to matter on the first impression. If people are complaining about the beat,that should tell you the disses aint that good:mjlol:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Nah this could be an all timer lol

Like That was a moment - had that verse on repeat and the fact it was out of nowhere when listening to the album was unreal :wow:

But Drake fukking floated on this shyt :leon:

I’m a Dot fan and a Fewtch Stan but gotta give respect Drake on this because even though the chips are stacks against him, he’s turning the fukk up

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
@Malcolmxxx_23

I know them CP “XO” dudes

Old head Toronto brehs remember they used to be posted up at Rockwood back in 2009-10 and Hawk linked them up with Abel.

He’s their cash cow.

:mjlol:
Liban aka hawk found Abel and lived with the Hoya family before he below up
Cash belly all of them eating well of weeekend