DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Why in the hell would Kendrick work with boi1da when he’s got smoke with Drake. These rappers are so dumb.
Why not?

Boi-1da works with Drake but it's not to the point where he's exclusively with him like 40. There was a point 40 had to basically ask for Drake's blessing to work with other artists.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I like the energy, the Prince flips were dope as well. Cooked Ross with half a bar.

I feel like half the shots at Kenny were reaching though. "We need a verse for the swiftys" was funny, not sure about that coming from Drake's pop music making self though.

Shout out to Drake for coming back. Let's see what Dot has up his sleeve.
The difference is Drake never hid his pop sensibilities

Kendrick is the purists champion all these years you expect to see him sparring with Cole, Drake, hopping on tracks with the hottest up and coming nikkas in the culture, rapping alongside spitters like Benny

Instead you get Taylor Swift and Maroon 5 features

Like Cole said not a hard verse in 30 months :dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I think it's moreso Drake purposely targeting chicks who are seen out with other nikkas,

I get it snipers gonna snipe, but enough people have show him messaging their women, and EVERY time he beef with someone he manages to drag women into it to disrespect nikkas
No reason to get mad at him.. That says more about the hoes who responding lmaoo nikkas should be mad at their chics no drake lol

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Uh, no. It proves that Drake probably sent out a solicitation like it was a government contract. Daylight’s bid was rejected
Uh no. If that's the case than that's like Rakim soliciting nikkas for a verse when MC Serch said he wrote a verse for Ra and Ra didn't take it. Yall nikka need to stop.