DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are yall blaming Drake for the nuclear bomb stuff? I thought that was just Budden hyping it up on his podcast. Drake never said that
“Blaming Drake”? Y’all gotta calm down. I’m referring to the title of the thread I’m posting in. That should be obvious. :what:

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
I like the energy, the Prince flips were dope as well. Cooked Ross with half a bar.

I feel like half the shots at Kenny were reaching though. "We need a verse for the swiftys" was funny, not sure about that coming from Drake's pop music making self though.

Shout out to Drake for coming back. Let's see what Dot has up his sleeve.

No way that "Top wanna peace it up" TDE has no reliance on Drake whatsoever, they wouldn't be riding with him over Kenny

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ran this back mad times now, yea Cole got his fukking back kicked in :picard: you a p*ssy and you by yaself now, sheesh!

First pass I thought he was saying he talked to top and bro said Kendrick was on his own, it's 100x funnier with it being Cole

Wait. He was talking about Cole? No way I missed that

Edit:

Whoa. He saying COLE called Top to peace it up. Ain’t no way

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
Again, like that is a VERSE. It is 30 seconds. This song is 3 minutes. They are not equal and there are no ‘rounds’. If kendrick drops ether, he won. If de drops a dud, he lost. Simple

Jay had the greatest trump card in history on Supa Ugly….and no one cared anymore. Blueprint 2 dissected Nas almost as good if not better then takeover…and no one cared anymore. Ain’t no ‘rounds’ bruh. Short of kendrick being on a Diddy tape no one cares about Drake’s next revelation. This was the diss. Attention spans are quick no one wants rounds of this

Again, like that is a VERSE. It is 30 seconds. This song is 3 minutes. They are not equal and there are no ‘rounds’. If kendrick drops ether, he won. If de drops a dud, he lost. Simple

Jay had the greatest trump card in history on Supa Ugly….and no one cared anymore. Blueprint 2 dissected Nas almost as good if not better then takeover…and no one cared anymore. Ain’t no ‘rounds’ bruh. Short of kendrick being on a Diddy tape no one cares about Drake’s next revelation. This was the diss. Attention spans are quick no one wants rounds of this
What are you talking about. Drake had to reply to like 8 people

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Bruh saying Cash using Abel’s bread to trick on men is hilarious cause it’s mad nikkas with XO Chains. Like why the fukk does Andrew Wiggins have a XO chain
@Malcolmxxx_23

I know them CP “XO” dudes

Old head Toronto brehs remember they used to be posted up at Rockwood back in 2009-10 and Hawk linked them up with Abel.

He’s their cash cow.

:mjlol: