DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This is good enough for a reply, but Kendrick will run through this pretty easily.

If all Drake really got is album splits with Top, then, nah, he need more.

But the finished version is not bad

The Interscope/Aftermath bar, as a battle rap fan is so outdated lol
It’s serviceable, but he had to go and make the same mistake he made with Push, bringing his old lady into some shyt that has to do with rap/bars. I would imagine that unless Drake has Lupe on the pen for the next one, his ego is about to get obliterated, and Joe Budden either needs to walk back his “nuclear” shyt, or apologize.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
nikkas tryna front on this wildin.

It's a good diss. I think the initial confusion over how it was released kind of lessened the blow to some people, since they were more focused on the process than the track. It's good. This ain't nuclear though. And that's two rappers in a row coming at Kendrick like Hov came at Nas. Don't think that's a good idea.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Real clout chasing ass shyt right here. Only thing this proves is the nikka sent something and Drake dubbed it.

Uh, no. It proves that Drake probably sent out a solicitation like it was a government contract. Daylight’s bid was rejected

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is good enough for a reply, but Kendrick will run through this pretty easily.

If all Drake really got is album splits with Top, then, nah, he need more.

But the finished version is not bad

The Interscope/Aftermath bar, as a battle rap fan is so outdated lol
Yeah game been using that line for over a decade :mjlol:

Edit: 2 decades

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Kendrick the most out of these 3 but the fans have written a big check and Drake calling his bluff. This the most pressure he’s been under in his career.

Really exciting times ahead
Kdot ran around for years like he Kim jong with his hand
Kendrick wrote the check himself. Drake been the one tucking his tail between his legs for 10 years. And people are gonna understand why very soon :hubie:
Why didn’t he ever drop the song

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Final version is heat and is far more than I expected from Drake :manny: until Kendrick drops an actual song the scores reversed.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Now that I know this isn't AI, I can give it a legit analysis

This shyt ain't enough for dot, if he releases a diss track this shyt is going to be lapped quickly

But for these other nikkas, this shyt gonna be ugly

And did Ja Morant catch a shot? :dead: