DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah this could be an all timer lol

Like That was a moment - had that verse on repeat and the fact it was out of nowhere when listening to the album was unreal :wow:

But Drake fukking floated on this shyt :leon:

I’m a Dot fan and a Fewtch Stan but gotta give respect Drake on this because even though the chips are stacks against him, he’s turning the fukk up
Stop it lol

Jards

All Star
Daps
Again, like that is a VERSE. It is 30 seconds. This song is 3 minutes. They are not equal and there are no ‘rounds’. If kendrick drops ether, he won. If de drops a dud, he lost. Simple

Jay had the greatest trump card in history on Supa Ugly….and no one cared anymore. Blueprint 2 dissected Nas almost as good if not better than takeover…and no one cared anymore. Ain’t no ‘rounds’ bruh. Short of kendrick being on a Diddy tape no one cares about Drake’s next revelation. This was the diss. Attention spans are quick no one wants rounds of this

Kendrick got about 30 seconds in this. Kendrick also initiated the beef and this is the response so it’s a round.

O.J. Simpson

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of all the disses in this beef it definitely was the hardest so far.

nikkas need to stop the lies.

Will it be the best overall? Only time will tell...but you're lying if you say its "weak".

This coming from a drake hater. This summer is gonna be live.

Hip hop is about to get ugly. I can't wait for the responses.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Uh no. If that's the case than that's like Rakim soliciting nikkas for a verse when MC Serch said he wrote a verse for Ra and Ra didn't take it. Yall nikka need to stop.

Rakim pulled Serch’s card over that and said he’d smack the shyt out of him for lying and Serch IMMEDIATELY apologized.

MC fukking Serch writing anything for Rakim is laughable

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah this sh't sounds real. It sounds like it's a draft/demo.

It's way too sassy in drake's kinda meta petty way in how he likes to diss niccas to be ai...plus there were points where he was talking about random sh't like taylor swift, and i was like "why the fucc is he talking about taylor swift on this track" which is exactly the type of thing that would piss me off on a drake track. This sh't real to me.

Look, on a level. If that sh't is AI...then it is gonna get super spooky for niccas in music because brudda...you can usually tell it's ai because the voice sounds monotone and is only one version of the person's voice. This sh't has Drake's voice in different inflection styles where he sounds like he's performing his lyrics like you're supposed to the booth, parts where he sounds agitated and the end sounds like he's tired and bored of the bullsh't, like a nicca in his position in this situation would. It sounds like a human. What i'm trying to say is if that's ai, whoever created it is using the GOAT ai platform because the voice has sonic range, unlike 99% of ai does.

Right. So I just heard the What's Beef sample version and if any nicca...and I mean this with all sincerity...if any nicca thinks that this sh't isn't real and still thinks it's AI...you niccas are legit morons. Like, genuinely top shelf dullards. Like I thought, the first leak is clearly a draft/demo and the what's beef version is the finished one. He performs the same lyrics in slightly different ways, in a way you can tell with the what's beef version he's more comfortable with spitting the lyrics and knows what lyrics he wants to highlight and where he wants to add emphasis on what he's saying e.g the metro shut yo hoe ass up line :pachaha:

Plus, I know some of you niccas been saying people like Ak get sent fraud sh't all the time but literally everyone is responding to this 'leak' as if it was real. Everyone would've been checking with their links behind the scenes to doublecheck if it was real before theu said anything. If it was AI that sh't would've got confirmed by a gossip ass nicca like Ak hours ago.

It's real 100%

Duckworth, you've been begging for the green light to take Aubrey's head off for years now. Now's the time to show and prove you really are that one :ufdup:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

mutombo-disgust.gif