Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex Still in here liking and hovering over all anti Drake content. I just pop in every couple weeks to make niccas like this mad :laugh:

"HEY GUYS LOOK AT HOW HARD I'M dikk RIDING DRAKE, DOESN'T IT MAKE YOU MAD?!"

0nPX60l.png

The only person that should be mad is your father because he clearly failed you.
The thread is about a 31 year old adult texting a 14 year old child and your main focus is Pusha T's tour. The fukk?
QzTChq0.png

It's like....what is wrong with you? Serious question. You're avoiding addressing how weird this is....to make people angry? How's that work?

Fred.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Over the years drake has been exposed as being gay, deadbeat, pedo, and just an overall bytch ass canadian jew and nobody gives a fukk because his target audience (women) will eat the shyt up anyways.

Soon he'll be exposed as the Antichrist... I mean it's obvious ain't it, even has that “6...6...6” drop in some of his songs and calls himself 6ix-God .... You guys were right all along

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
Yeah, they said all of that- but they're bugging the fukk out too. How are a 30 something year old male and 14 year old female peers? How do Millie Bobby Brown's parents allow this?:francis:

She makes her own money and she probably breaking them off proper. She can’t be punished like a normal kid that needs financial support...she can only be advised on 95% of stuff.

However the sausage is made the sausage is made.

However, when you was 14. I bet no one would have stopped you from a couple of dates with a 30yr old female celeb. You would have been congratulated and had support. Your fam probably would have told you to shut your mouth so she doesn’t get in trouble and you can milk the situation.

Drake not a random 30yr old and is considered fairly young (14-34)....plus he’s a top star. Unless something improper comes up it’s best left alone. Superstar world is different.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 28 and feel weird talking to 18 years old. I can't imagine what i could ever say to a 14 outside of explaining something to them while I'm at work. but to have their number and try to be friends and shyt? wtf.

So your parents didn’t talk to you growing up? Lol.

Movies, tv, music, video games, sports. Unless you watch cable news all day you shouldn’t be struggling that bad, lol. 18yr olds probably smoking and drinking too.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But drake canceling concerts with mystery illness is suspect.

Maybe he ain’t want to deal with the heat of being seen on dates with young women.,

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Truth be told, Prince got a lot of shot for the same type of stuff but it wasnt the social media era. Being that famous must wrap dudes morals.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps