WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
@CrimsonTider wit one post in the thread, and its about pusha t

@WickedGames is duppy

Its been a rough 3 months for them :mjcry:

Nicca you one of the fake Pusha stans who had him cancelling most his tours because he mistook Drake hate for genuine support when booking the tour? :pachaha:

This Drake most successful year of his career and niccas who mad about it reaching for stories on some real weirdo sh*t :takedat:

Don't @ me :mjlit:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
OG women on the talk said she should have kept quiet about her and drake. :lolbron: It’s nobody else’s business and she has enough experience to handle herself. :lolbron:

It’s different in Hollywood. 14-32 damn near peers. Especially if you living young wild and free.

Qf2FVUI.gif

Fred.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
At this rate, muthafukkers will claim that girl he visited who needed a heart transplant is another one he has in training if he checks up on how her health is. I'm no Drake stan but people are reaching like a muthafukker with this.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I gladly defended Drake when word broke about him dating an 18yo. He's grown, she's grown, who the fukk cares. Then word came out that he knew the model when she was 16 and started talking then. NOW this news about a 14yo he talks to. It's kind of looking like breh is grooming chicks, which is disgusting.

I was "friends" with my best friend's little sister at one point. I was in my 20s, she was like 13. She'd ask me for advice every now and then but I didn't have her phone number. She'd just use her brother's phone to text or call me maybe like...5 times a year. Always some real dramatic girl shyt, too. Asking for advice and shyt like "I want to go to the prom with someone but I already said yes to someone else who I don't want to go with. If I tell him I don't want to go will he tell everyone I'm a slut? Will people find out about this when I go to college?"
:mjlol:

I helped teach her how to drive when she was 16, and when she was 18 I literally drove 150 miles to pick her up after she called me drunk at 3AM saying she was at a party on MSU's campus and some dudes were trying to take her somewhere. I created an alibi by calling a mutual female friend and telling her everything, just in case worst case scenario (cops pull me over with a drunk, passed out Albanian girl in my back seat lmao). Took her to her dorm, woke people up and told them what happened/who I was/what I was doing/let them speak to the mutual female friend on the phone/etc. Went into her dorm, kept the door open and had a random chick from campus watching. Long story short...I saved her ass and never told her brother or parents, who would have killed her.

She tried giving me the p*ssy a few years after that but I declined. That's basically my sister. I'm not touching that.
:yeshrug:
:comeon: :duck::mj: