Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He fell off in 2015 to me. But why is everyone so quick to throw a black breh under the bus over some innocent banter and innocent dates?

And in Australia age of consent is 16. France is 15. Just cause USA says 18 don’t make it world wide. As long as things are done legally we should leave it alone. If they smash in Australia when she turn 16 you want USA police or Canada police to get involved??!?! Lol.

Think a country that treats black people like crap has world moral authority, lol. USA is not in line with the rest of the liberal world as evident by prostitution not being legal as USA gets weird about sex. USA is pretty socially conservative.

President of France slept with his wife/high school teacher when he was 15-16 years old. No one cares. Sometimes we have USA blinders to the rest of the world....

:dahell:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He fell off in 2015 to me. But why is everyone so quick to throw a black breh under the bus over some innocent banter and innocent dates?

And in Australia age of consent is 16. France is 15. Just cause USA says 18 don’t make it world wide. As long as things are done legally we should leave it alone. If they smash in Australia when she turn 16 you want USA police or Canada police to get involved??!?! Lol.

Think a country that treats black people like crap has world moral authority, lol. USA is not in line with the rest of the liberal world as evident by prostitution not being legal as USA gets weird about sex. USA is pretty socially conservative.

President of France slept with his wife/high school teacher when he was 15-16 years old. No one cares. Sometimes we have USA blinders to the rest of the world....
LOL
Asked my uncle in Canada when I was like 16 what would nikkas do if an older nikka came and dated your daughter at 14?

His response was what do you think :stopitslime:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
nikkas really think drake a pedo:dwillhuh:

Yall about to take another L just like with the whole Charlamagne "scandal"

:mjlol:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Niccaz defending Drake by bringing up ages of consent in other countries unrelated to either of them...

....and she's still younger than the minimum in those countries :dead:

I thought they had a date in Australia as they were there at the same time.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Niccaz defending Drake by bringing up ages of consent in other countries unrelated to either of them...

....and she's still younger than the minimum in those countries :dead:

Tyga and Kylie were actually in a relationship. Tyga survived and it was no biggie. She was 16...

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
USA norms and consent laws are not world wide. In France once she’s 15 they can do whatever. Take off the USA shades/bias and look at the rest of the world!
VZlHS6B.gif

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He knew Haley Baldwin since 14 and dated her at 18 :hhh: theres a pattern here.:picard: but keep making excuses fot ya boi

Why Tyga get a pass? He was really in a relationship with a 16/17 year old. Charlemagne talked about Tyga taking her overseas to smash as a joke, lol.

I ain’t felt drake music since 2015.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@RichYung hasn't posted in this thread neither.....just like he went ghost when Adidon dropped....but when Drake tweets about Ye or something this nikka is the lead poster in the thread. but he claims he isn't a stan :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
You’re lying now lol. Seek help... show me receipts of me even entertaining that Kanye shyt... stfu.... why are you even tagging me you weird ass nikka. And I posted ONCE in here.. ain’t nobody bout to be arguing with yall nikkas every day all day. That’s YOUR purpose on here... that shyt is tired

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
She makes her own money and she probably breaking them off proper. She can’t be punished like a normal kid that needs financial support...she can only be advised on 95% of stuff.

However the sausage is made the sausage is made.

However, when you was 14. I bet no one would have stopped you from a couple of dates with a 30yr old female celeb. You would have been congratulated and had support. Your fam probably would have told you to shut your mouth so she doesn’t get in trouble and you can milk the situation.

Drake not a random 30yr old and is considered fairly young (14-34)....plus he’s a top star. Unless something improper comes up it’s best left alone. Superstar world is different.
:laff:the mental gymnastics Drake stans do