Reppin
In the Silver Lining
All the signs are there breh:
-Texts about "missing her" and boy advice:hhh:
-Sending her gifts from time to time:gucci:
-Telling her not to tell people about said texts:

Dude on some predator shyt...
:scust:

Drake is the man behind the curtain :dead:....

giphy.gif

Last edited:

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'll be real I don't know what the fukk is going on. People really don't care about this shyt they will just jump on any bandwagon they see is popular. If he is a pedophile it is disgusting but he will likely face no punishment because that''s how the music industry does things but don't nobody fukking care.

Over the years drake has been exposed as being gay, deadbeat, pedo, and just an overall bytch ass canadian jew and nobody gives a fukk because his target audience (women) will eat the shyt up anyways.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Reaching?! Go ahead and tell everybody hoe it is in any way appropriate for a early 30 sum'n year old man to be texting a 14 year old girl and what one could possibly talk about with any gal that young.

I'm 28 and feel weird talking to 18 years old. I can't imagine what i could ever say to a 14 outside of explaining something to them while I'm at work. but to have their number and try to be friends and shyt? wtf.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
I'm 28 and feel weird talking to 18 years old. I can't imagine what i could ever say to a 14 outside of explaining something to them while I'm at work. but to have their number and try to be friends and shyt? wtf.

Word up. Muthafukkas are trippin' w/these bullshyt ass excuses. It just goes to show you da character of many of these lowlives of those who attempt to justify this shyt or cosign it.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OG women on the talk said she should have kept quiet about her and drake. :lolbron: It’s nobody else’s business and she has enough experience to handle herself. :lolbron:

It’s different in Hollywood. 14-32 damn near peers. Especially if you living young wild and free.

Yeah, they said all of that- but they're bugging the fukk out too. How are a 30 something year old male and 14 year old female peers? How do Millie Bobby Brown's parents allow this?:francis: