Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
So your parents didn’t talk to you growing up? Lol.

Movies, tv, music, video games, sports. Unless you watch cable news all day you shouldn’t be struggling that bad, lol. 18yr olds probably smoking and drinking too.

Act dense to create straw man arguments coli brehs.

You and I know damn well 18 year old girls are some of the most insufferable people to have around beyond fukking. Thats what I meant. What self respecting grown ass man is trying to have deep meaningful convos/relationships with a chick right out of high school :dahell: I'm damn near 30 breh. Get on that equally yoked wave.

besides your mind is obviously weird af considering you think a age bracket as large as 14-34 is "young"

fukk wrong with ya'll nikkas man?

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
She makes her own money and she probably breaking them off proper. She can’t be punished like a normal kid that needs financial support...she can only be advised on 95% of stuff.

However the sausage is made the sausage is made.

However, when you was 14. I bet no one would have stopped you from a couple of dates with a 30yr old female celeb. You would have been congratulated and had support. Your fam probably would have told you to shut your mouth so she doesn’t get in trouble and you can milk the situation.

Drake not a random 30yr old and is considered fairly young (14-34)....plus he’s a top star. Unless something improper comes up it’s best left alone. Superstar world is different.
tumblr_llnodmn4qd1qj0x7wo1_250.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
She makes her own money and she probably breaking them off proper. She can’t be punished like a normal kid that needs financial support...she can only be advised on 95% of stuff.

However, when you was 14. I bet no one would have stopped you from a couple of dates with a 30yr old female celeb. You would have been congratulated and had support. Your fam probably would have told you to shut your mouth so she doesn’t get in trouble and you can milk the situation.

Drake not a random 30yr old and is considered fairly young (14-34)....plus he’s a top star. Unless something improper comes up it’s best left alone. Superstar world is different.
The shyt you Drake Stans say to defend the fukkshyt he does is :mindblown:

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

wow...

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

wtf050%20watermark.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

nikka u sound nuts.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps

@Feds

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Act dense to create straw man arguments coli brehs.

You and I know damn well 18 year old girls are some of the most insufferable people to have around beyond fukking. Thats what I meant. What self respecting grown ass man is trying to have deep meaningful convos/relationships with a chick right out of high school :dahell: I'm damn near 30 breh. Get on that equally yoked wave.

besides your mind is obviously weird af considering you think a age bracket as large as 14-34 is "young"

fukk wrong with ya'll nikkas man?

18-34 is the most wanted media and wanted product demographic. It’s very real.

Minus Drake having a child he’s been pretty much living the same life as any young celebrity.

It’s a different world. It’s like a pimp treating his women in a way that would be considered abuse in the 9-5 world...but the pimp game different.

Most social norms are for corporate or government 9-5 people to control the masses for safety reasons.

They probably have certain mega celebrity things and self employed things in common and if it’s non sexual and non flirtatious on his part it’s best left alone as it stands.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Minus Drake having a child he’s been pretty much living the same life as any young celebrity.

It’s a different world. It’s like a pimp treating his women in a way that would be considered abuse in the 9-5 world...but the pimp game different.

Most social norms are for corporate or government 9-5 people to control the masses for safety reasons.

They probably have certain mega celebrity things and self employed things in common and if it’s non sexual and non flirtatious on his part it’s best left alone as it stands.

:dahell:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
At this rate, muthafukkers will claim that girl he visited who needed a heart transplant is another one he has in training if he checks up on how her health is. I'm no Drake stan but people are reaching like a muthafukker with this.

Nah the general consensus is that Drake aka Aubrey Graham has a wildy inappropriate relationship with a 14 yr old.

No hypothetical scenarios are gonna change that fact, and if you take away posters just here for general fukkery, you would see that there are posters who don't fukk with one another that are in total agreement on this issue.

The whole hip hop spectrum at that.

Not saying you are, but some people are coming up with complex answers to a very simple question:

Is Drake's relationship and subsequent behaviour around a 14 year old girl appropriate?

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps

Oh so the government says that having sex with little girls is bad so they can control the masses. Pedo logic

200.gif

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The shyt you Drake Stans day to defend the fukkshyt he does is :mindblown:

He fell off in 2015 to me. But why is everyone so quick to throw a black breh under the bus over some innocent banter and innocent dates?

And in Australia age of consent is 16. France is 15. Just cause USA says 18 don’t make it world wide. As long as things are done legally we should leave it alone. If they smash in Australia when she turn 16 you want USA police or Canada police to get involved??!?! Lol.

Think a country that treats black people like crap has world moral authority, lol. USA is not in line with the rest of the liberal world as evident by prostitution not being legal as USA gets weird about sex. USA is pretty socially conservative.

President of France slept with his wife/high school teacher when he was 15-16 years old. No one cares. Sometimes we have USA blinders to the rest of the world....