Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
You just specifically said that he's grooming her. Or don't you think sexual predators should be locked away from the rest of society?

:heh:

A grown man texting a 14-year-old "I miss you" isn't a jailable offense.... it's just fuccin creepy and perverted :ufdup:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I mean the Drake shyt aside...there has already been controversy around the industry sexualizing this girl and even the show where they threw a kiss in the script between her and one of the boys out of nowhere, making them have their first kiss on set in front of 100's of people.

shyt is wild, yes Hollyweird is different, but it's different in the sense that the general tone of things is predatory and exploitative. If you spend your time soaked in it, you will probably acquiesce to it. And if you don't, you probably won't get far.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is different though, this isn't your normal 14-year-old girl texting your normal 31-year-old man; right or wrong, this is two folks in the industry, who move in similar circles, one of whom may be a teenager but is surrounded, works and has relationships with grown folks on a daily basis, and like most teenage stars has a mentor, publicist, agent etc who know and advise her about her working and private lives. It's understandable that networking of this nature exists in this sphere (especially if they're fans of each other's work), regardless of age.

The dilemma here is if lines are being crossed, which given the context we really don't know.

Move in similar circles?
DKt04lZ.png

Drake's close friend is Baka, a man that went to jail for human trafficking.

Millie Bobby Brown's close friends are 9th graders.

Fred.

Daps
A grown man texting a 14-year-old "I miss you" isn't a jailable offense.... it's just fuccin creepy and perverted :ufdup:
Except you specifically said he's grooming her, so yes, grooming is a jailable offense. More to the point, don't you want this sexual predator locked away before he causes more psychological harm (nevermind physical), or are you content with him doing this to others as well?
Move in similar circles?
DKt04lZ.png

Fred.
:usure:

You know what I meant.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Move in similar circles?
DKt04lZ.png

Fred.
Real talk, do you and the rest of y'all deadass believe this innocuous 15 second clip of this girl casually mentioning she's had random text convos with Drake is a legitimate cause of concern that he's engaging in pedophile....or is there absolutely no low you geeks will go cry about this man on the internet... Drake haters have actually fallen to pizzagate levels :snoop:
I'm genuinely interested in how a random fukking rapper became to represent all that is evil in the world to y'all...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Except you specifically said he's grooming her, so yes, grooming is a jailable offense. More to the point, don't you want this sexual predator locked away before he causes more psychological harm (nevermind physical), or are you content with him doing this to others as well?

You know what I meant.

Not really. You sound crazy as fukk, actually.

They don't move in similar circles. They don't have mutual friends. He reached out to her to meet her. That's it. You're adding all this other extra shyt to the situation to try and rationalize it.

If Drake was friends with....I dunno, David Harbour or Winona Ryder....and told them "hey, I love the show, can I meet the girl that plays 11"....that would be the shyt you're describing. And even then texts back and forth of "I miss you" would be hella creepy. Without that....with him just stepping to her like "let's hang out!", a 31 year old and a 14 year old....shyt is beyond bizarre. Especially in light of him dating younger girls.

Fred.

Daps
Not really. You sound crazy as fukk, actually.
I sound "crazy as fukk" because I'm not getting behind the pack mentality in this thread, and not jumping to conclusions, while acknowledging that the larger, more important issue is that we need to have a proper discourse over what should/shouldn't be acceptable?

They don't move in similar circles. They don't have mutual friends. He reached out to her to meet her. That's it. You're adding all this other extra shyt to the situation to try and rationalize it.
And how do you think he was able to reach out and meet her? You don't think it's because they move in similar circles? At least your analogy of Baka/9th graders falls in line with the type of thinking where muh'fukkas in this thread were comparing this to bathing an infant.......

...........:martin:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Elsewhere on the internet people are saying look at this cute celebrity friendship between culture and ages. On the coli, nights are talking about pedophilia, rape, ass, strippers and fukking. :dame::dame:

nikkas be on some don’t ever hug me son, fukk so I look like a fakkit??:scust:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmao if you've ever listened to her outside of this you'd know she's extremely extra.

However that's still suspect of drake.

Do I think he'd date/smash her at 18 :francis:

Do I think he has interest in her now, probably not like that.

I entered the thread and saw what I expected from a coli drake thread.