Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk, do you and the rest of y'all deadass believe this innocuous 15 second clip of this girl casually mentioning she's had random text convos with Drake is a legitimate cause of concern that he's engaging in pedophile....or is there absolutely no low you geeks will go cry about this man on the internet... Drake haters have actually fallen to pizzagate levels :snoop:
I'm genuinely interested in how a random fukking rapper became to represent all that is evil in the world to y'all...
You dont find it odd that drake is texting a 14 year old "I miss you so much"...?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm genuinely interested in how a random fukking rapper became to represent all that is evil in the world to y'all...
By said rapper doing some very suspect shyt, taking a 14 year old to dinner and texting back and forth about boys and telling her he misses her. If drake aint do that shyt, nobody would be getting at him for doing that shyt.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
So what you're telling me is establishing a relationship or smashing a 18 year old at random is ok at 30 plus?

But smashing an 18 old that you've have known or knew that has liked you since 14 is not ok at 30 plus?

Because both are legal, and this isn't a random inexperienced bright eyed 14 teen year old chick. She's in the industry and 90 percent of the people she actually engages with or test are probably older than her. Infact there's probably some 17-19 dude that's shaking in his boots hoping he doesn't get dragged into the spotlight off this.

Is it suspect, yeah. Do I think drake would smash now or has the desire, nah.

What I'm telling you is a 31-year-old having that kind of contact with a 14-year-old is wrong, and he could easily be using that access to manipulate her. To groom her. To develop her. To get her to be what he wants her to be when he has full access to her. BOY ADVICE? nikka, what kind of advice on boys can he possibly give her? If he tryna fucc, what do you think he's telling her about boys? I mean, we just don't know. It's too many variables and too much weirdness. This conversation should never be happening. Especially not with a grown man who has already been rumored to be smashing a 16 year old.

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
So what you're telling me is establishing a relationship or smashing a 18 year old at random is ok at 30 plus?

But smashing an 18 old that you've have known or knew that has liked you since 14 is not ok at 30 plus?
giphy.gif

The second option (which you conveniently left out the boy advice given by the eventual smasher) is textbook groomng. Grooming is fukked up. Shaping 14 year olds to be the perfect p*ssy for you when they become legal is fukked up.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, that's not what I'm trying to tell you. If I was trying to tell you that, I would have told you that. Did I say any of that? :dahell:

What I'm telling you is a 31-year-old having that kind of contact with a 14-year-old is wrong, and he could easily be using that access to manipulate her. To groom her. To develop her. To get her to be what he wants her to be when he has full access to her. BOY ADVICE? nikka, what kind of advice on boys can he possibly give her? If he tryna fucc, what do you think he's telling her about boys? I mean, we just don't know. It's too many variables and too much weirdness. This conversation should never be happening. Especially not with a grown man who has already been rumored to be smashing a 16 year old.
Manipulate her to do what? Whats the end goal? To what means? To smash when she's legal..?

She already a fan, she already likes him clearly.

Again I could see if some random joe was trying manipulate some young child that doesn't like them into liking them or even falling in love with them and then had absolutely nothing to offer years later and trapped them, but yeahhhhhh I doubt this chick is going to have those problems.

And I don't disagree with you, and older man or woman texting back and forth with a 14 year old shouldn't be happening at all in a normal world or setting. But thats not what being in Hollywood or a star is, you dealing with people twice and almost 3 times you age WAYYYYYY more than you dealing with some other random teenagers.

giphy.gif

The second option (which you conveniently left out the boy advice given by the eventual smasher) is textbook groomng. Grooming is fukked up. Shaping 14 year olds to be the perfect p*ssy for you when they become legal is fukked up.
Again I love how yall turn into super moral high ground nikka's at random.

I already said its shady if they are always texting back and forth. It's still not illegal or "wrong" and that's what parents and guardians are for.... Where are her's? oh wait this isn't your typical teenager.

Her mom: "Are you texting abury again millie? I told you not to I dont trust him!"

Her: "But mom he's my friend!"

Her: "Plus that was Chris pratt, he was just giving me guy advice"

again it's a different world.

Also the words of a 14 year of fan girl of drakes aren't going to hold a ton of weight with me. Fangirl and fanboy of drake already are some of the most off the wall people

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
You dont find it odd that drake is texting a 14 year old "I miss you so much"...?

I find it random...having no idea of the dynamics of their relationship at all other than the 20 sec clip in which she casually talks about their interactions in the most harmless manner imaginable, my immediate reaction isn't "THIS nikka IS TRYING TO fukk THIS 14 YEAR OLD GIRL :damn::damn::damn:....he has connections to pimps.... he's trying to fukk and prostitute this 14 year old girl:damn:"

If I had even an inkling that was the case, then yes...I would find it not just "odd" but disturbing and criminal...but this sitting around coyly accusing someone of pedophilia based on next to absolutely nothing other than an acknowledgement that said party has communicated with the other is taking the normal everyday vilifying of random rappers that y'all hate for whatever fukking reason into a entirely darker realm completely

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Because both are legal, and this isn't a random inexperienced bright eyed 14 teen year old chick. She's in the industry and 90 percent of the people she actually engages with or test are probably older than her. Infact there's probably some 17-19 dude that's shaking in his boots hoping he doesn't get dragged into the spotlight off this.

Is it suspect, yeah. Do I think drake would smash now or has the desire, nah.

Once she's 18 or older would he, probably so.

Is it morally shady or suspect? Highly, is it wrong? No

But I'll let yall get on yall moral high horse.

Drake isn't her teacher, he isn't her "baby sitter" nor her instructor. If they are friends now and its platonic then :yeshrug: the child celeb thing is a whole different world than just being a child. You don't move, handle, or behave the same as regular people. That includes sexuality, social circles, friends, relationship and family.

I don't condone it at all, I get it, but I don't condone it. With that said I actually have a pretty high moral compass that I try and stick too.
You ask if its morally suspect or shady and say "highly", then ask if its wrong and say "no".

Dude morally suspect/shady shyt is wrong. Is it illegal, maybe not. Is it wrong, hell yeah. Predatory behaviour is wrong, even if they wait for their little teengae "friend" to become legal. If they are influencing their teenage "friend" about boys and talking about things of that nature its wrong.

If you say we are on a moral high horse, good. Thats a moral i dont mind standing by

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Manipulate her to do what? Whats the end goal? To what means? To smash when she's legal..?

She already a fan, she already likes him clearly.

Again I could see if some random joe was trying manipulate some young child that doesn't like them into liking them or even falling in love with them and then had absolutely nothing to offer years later and trapped them, but yeahhhhhh I doubt this chick is going to have those problems.

And I don't disagree with you, and older man or woman texting back and forth with a 14 year old shouldn't be happening at all in a normal world or setting. But thats not what being in Hollywood or a star is, you dealing with people twice and almost 3 times you age WAYYYYYY more than you dealing with some other random teenagers.

But why are we supposed to act like that's ok? "Oh it's just Hollywood, it's whatever..." nah b, that's why all these child actors stay getting raped and molested by these pedos.

If the shyt is weird, the shyt is weird. Period, it don't matter if it's Hollywood or not. And in fact, the fact that it's Hollywood almost makes it WORSE. Drake doesn't deserve any benefit of the doubt for suspect behavior just because he makes catchy songs.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But why are we supposed to act like that's ok? "Oh it's just Hollywood, it's whatever..." nah b, that's why all these child actors stay getting raped and molested by these pedos.

If the shyt is weird, the shyt is weird. Period, it don't matter if it's Hollywood or not. And in fact, the fact that it's Hollywood almost makes it WORSE. Drake doesn't deserve any benefit of the doubt for suspect behavior just because he makes catchy songs.

Its not ok, at all, and I'm not making any exceptions for drake, this could have been J cole or kendrick or whatever rapper. A 14 year old teen star saying they are friends and or text a older rapper isn't going to automatically make go "he trying to smash" "I'd raise an eyebrow to it, but people are taking this 20 second clip as if she said they are dating or in a relationship"

I do understand that there is a huge different in life of "normal" people and celebs, behavior, family, social circles and sexuality that I don't think any of is right. But people die and for this stuff.

I kind of get why with this is as big as it is with whole #metoo movement going on and drake, and the headline of him dating an 18 year old like last week but geez.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I already said its shady if they are always texting back and forth. It's still not illegal or "wrong" and that's what parents and guardians are for.... Where are her's? oh wait this isn't your typical teenager.

DKt04lZ.png

I'm gonna focus on this part in particular because it's some of the weakest logic I've ever seen on The Coli, and that's saying a lot.

So you're saying this would be weird if she wasn't a child actor in Hollywood....because adults interacting with kids is normal in Hollywood....but the fact that this is considered run-of-the-mill Hollywood shyt is how pedophiles and rapists are able to operate in Hollywood.

This ain't the angle to argue here, chief.

Fred.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

Word. That "It's showbiz so it's different" mindset is what has allowed Hollywood predators to take advantage of young talent for decades. They convince children that they are allowed to act like adults, as if being in showbiz makes you older than what you are, and that makes it easier to introduce adult shyt to them. And what kid is going to buck at being treated like an adult? Especially by people they look up to and idolize. They're going to follow the adults lead and try to 'act' grownup.

Go read the Roman Polanski abuse case. That entire thing was predicated on the guise of a child sipping wine and doing drugs with an adult being normal for celebrities and people in showbiz. And unfortunately, the parents are also manipulated into thinking their kids rubbing shoulders with adult celebrities is just networking, so shyt that would normally look creepy, like an adult taking a teenager to dinner suddenly looks okay because, hey, showbiz is different right? Maybe they are just discussing business opportunities. And that is exactly what predators rely on.

Daps
"Grooming" is a blanket term Mr. Straw Man. Once AGAIN -- texting "I miss you" is not a crime, but it leads me to believe that from a 31 y/o to a 14 y/o that it's likely the beginning stages of leading into other sexually suggestive shyt.
So instead of taking a step back to look at this shyt with some cotdamn sense, you thought 'well since what Millie is saying must be true, and despite not knowing the context of the exchanges between them, Drake must be grooming her, and it will lead to other sexually suggestive shyt; either ending in him looking to fukk her soon, or planting the seeds until she's of age.'

Did I get that right? You're saying there's no other possible explanation for this? It's one thing to be suspicious (which is understandable, I get it), but it's another thing entirely to leap to a conclusion based off a minuscule amount of details of what you believe is happening, and not what it is.
When it does, if it hasn't already yet, and a crime is committed, if it hasn't already yet... then yes he absolutely should be in jail. Wouldn't you agree? Like what is the point of even asking these questions? You just going in circles trying to spin off the original dumb ass comments you made in this thread? :jbhmm:.
By pointing out you're not completely behind your irresponsible, ignorant, reckless and ill-prepared position. You say that he's grooming her, and you're condemning him for it, but when faced with the actions/consequences you start to backtrack; focusing on minutiae because you don't want to acknowledge the actual picture of what you're arguing.
You came in here on some real plea copping "that's how just how Hollywood is.... maybe he was just telling her to focus on studies" shyt, now a few pages later you switched it up to "well we really need to be having a bigger discussion about what's acceptable from celebrities and social media" :mjlol: You just as confused as this nikka Drake is.
Why am I not surprised that you can't follow a simple discussion?

Addressing an analogy that doesn't make sense (which I did in my first post in this thread), is different to then me arguing about my stance on the matter in another post. Not every post I make is going to have my every single viewpoint on a topic, nevermind the fact, that I didn't even give my opinion in my first post - I simply stated what existed, and because that existed, meant that the analogy didn't fit. This is a typical reading comprehension problem for folks who have the blinders on when others are trying to use some cotdamn sense.

:heh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Word. That "It's showbiz so it's different" mindset is what has allowed Hollywood predators to take advantage of young talent for decades. They convince children that they are allowed to act like adults, as if being in showbiz makes you older than what you are, and that makes it easier to introduce adult shyt to them. And what kid is going to buck at being treated like an adult? Especially by people they look up to and idolize. They're going to follow the adults lead and try to 'act' grownup.

Go read the Roman Polanski abuse case. That entire thing was predicated on the guise of sipping wine and doing drugs with an adult being normal for celebrities and people in showbiz. And unfortunately, the parents are also manipulated into thinking their kids rubbing shoulders with adult celebrities is just networking, so shyt that would normally look creepy suddenly looks okay because, hey, showbiz is different. And that is exactly what predators rely on.

fukking thank you.
Dude is really in here on some
rDpQOao.png
"ah well, it's Hollywood....what can you do?!" like there ain't dozens of stories of adults taking advantage of kids under similar circumstances.

The fact that this behavior is considered normal in Hollywood is how these weirdos are able to function, sometimes for years, without being caught.

I'm not saying Drake is molesting this girl but fukk all that "well, it's showbiz" talk. A 31 year old shouldn't be texting a 14 year old, period.

Fred.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I gladly defended Drake when word broke about him dating an 18yo. He's grown, she's grown, who the fukk cares. Then word came out that he knew the model when she was 16 and started talking then. NOW this news about a 14yo he talks to. It's kind of looking like breh is grooming chicks, which is disgusting.

I was "friends" with my best friend's little sister at one point. I was in my 20s, she was like 13. She'd ask me for advice every now and then but I didn't have her phone number. She'd just use her brother's phone to text or call me maybe like...5 times a year. Always some real dramatic girl shyt, too. Asking for advice and shyt like "I want to go to the prom with someone but I already said yes to someone else who I don't want to go with. If I tell him I don't want to go will he tell everyone I'm a slut? Will people find out about this when I go to college?"
:mjlol:

I helped teach her how to drive when she was 16, and when she was 18 I literally drove 150 miles to pick her up after she called me drunk at 3AM saying she was at a party on MSU's campus and some dudes were trying to take her somewhere. I created an alibi by calling a mutual female friend and telling her everything, just in case worst case scenario (cops pull me over with a drunk, passed out Albanian girl in my back seat lmao). Took her to her dorm, woke people up and told them what happened/who I was/what I was doing/let them speak to the mutual female friend on the phone/etc. Went into her dorm, kept the door open and had a random chick from campus watching. Long story short...I saved her ass and never told her brother or parents, who would have killed her.

She tried giving me the p*ssy a few years after that but I declined. That's basically my sister. I'm not touching that.
:yeshrug: