Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS
Ain't it something? If this was a 14-year-old girl sayin she text the gas station clerk down the street for advice, people would be at his front door with pitchforks.

But if the guy is a Hollywood celebrity.. it's cute and funny :jbhmm:

This is how pedophilia is allowed to run rampant in Hollywood and how young lives are ruined.

DEMONS LIKE DRAKE WHO
I just think he likes molding and shaping girls.

He's said this on wax

You can't mold or shape 20+ year olds. They've seen too much.

You can shape 14-18 year olds :yeshrug:
You can be molded at any age breh.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
:usure:

Do you not understand the point of making that comment? Do I really need to point out to you, that we do NOT know the context of their communication, and everyone making it out to be some predatory, grooming, abusive exchanges could really be something innocent and harmless (regardless of the fact I don't agree with them texting in the first place)?

If you supposedly don't agree with it then what else needs to be said? You stay talking in circles bro. Make up your mind, don't try to cop a plea for it on one hand, then soften it by saying you don't agree with it. That shyt is mad suspect :hhh:

What part of "I believe there's a bigger talking point around the blurred lines of acceptability in celebrity culture?" do you not understand?

Point being - we should be having a discussion over what should/shouldn't be acceptable (not just relationships like Drake's/Millie's), but public objectification of teenage stars because of celebrity worship, and the effects of SM which has allowed us to have full view of their private lives. That's the conversation we should be having, but instead y'all muh'fukkas wanna treat this shyt as a dapfest in seeing who can make the worst joke, or worst analogy or marginalizing the topic to carrying out some personal agenda.

You all over the place nikka. Try to stay on topic. This ain't about none that other shyt, this about a grown man grooming a teenager.

But let's talk about the effect of social media since you wanna try to move the goal posts to defend ya boy Drizzy :jbhmm:

You are wrong --- we don't have a full view of any celebrities private life. We have a view of WHAT THEY ALLOW US TO SEE. There's a difference between what they show us, and their real private life.

EXAMPLE: What Drake posts on social media is not his private life, it's what he allows us to see. Little did we know, his real private life consists of texting "I miss you" to 14-year-old girls. We would have NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER known about that if we had to rely on him for that information, because he was obviously withholding it from the public. We ONLY found out about it because an innocent young teenager who didn't know any better, volunteered that information up because she thinks its cute and funny. And she only thinks it's cute and funny because he's famous too, and so because of that it's supposed to be OK and she's supposed to trust him. And dumb pedophile sympathizing fuccs like you sit back and go "well ay, they're celebrities.. it's gucci."

Well that's how the whole ME TOO shyt started, and why all these child actors stayed getting raped and molested over the years. But keep copping pleas for it you fuccin weirdo.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole "it's hollywood so its different" excuse is bullshyt. The same men who gave Corey Feldman career advice also bought him ice cream and made him suck their dikks. The same man who gave Eliza Dushku advice and compliments and took her to lunch and made her feel special molested her in his hotel room. Hollywood is full of these stories. Maybe Drake is smart enough not to do anything physical until they are legal but if he is planting seeds and forming relationships while they are young its wildly innapropriate.

Dude lusts after every celebrity chick who comes his way, has not been in any stable long time relationships, publically simps strippers, nutted raw and had a baby with a prostitute, is known to go for girls much younger than himself, and has a track record of playing the "friend" and "nice guy" role until he eventually gets a chick. thats his whole style. He should not be privately messaging a 14 year old girl or giving boy advice and being involved in her love life in any way.

Daps
If you supposedly don't agree with it then what else needs to be said?
Just because I don't agree with him texting her (in the most general state) doesn't mean I don't understand how folks in the industry connect/have relationships, and because of that, I'm not going to crucify him to the point where I believe he should be locked away from society, based on exchanges I don't even know the context of.

Any reasonable person would have the same position.
You all over the place nikka. Try to stay on topic.
Cant-see-the-forest-for-the-trees-680x233.jpg

this about a grown man grooming a teenager.
Well, you could've just told me you're simple-minded ass muh'fukka from the jump and it would've saved us both a whole lotta time.

:hubie:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Just because I don't agree with him texting her (in the most general state) doesn't mean I don't understand how folks in the industry connect/have relationships, and because of that, I'm not going to crucify him to the point where I believe he should be locked away from society, based on exchanges where I don't even know the context.

Who is calling for him to be locked up Mr. Straw Man? Ain't nobody calling 911 on him, but we're just calling the shyt like it is, some creepy pedophile behavior. Get off the fence and stop defending this
"they don't know you like I know you slim, no one does.. they don't know what it's like for people like us growing up" ass nikka Drake :scust: